Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

These my Knicks?

F50E78D4-05D4-4BA7-9B92-1E842BBCAD0E.gif

Welp

Still like the result I see from tonight's game

Fizdale: This is a development year

Team lacks talent. **** do you expect ?

I’m just saying. I don’t watch a game in forever and the one time I happen to watch they come back from being down 19 just to still get steamrolled at the end.

It was a vintage fake comeback. Like that ish is in the team’s DNA.

Fiz needs to draw up some plays man. We do a lot of isos and rely on hot shooting way too much.

Losing to teams were suppose to lose to though.

I'm not even hurt about the losses. This team can play basketball. The fact that we are competing wire to wire with playoff teams leaves me salivating at the thought of KP coming back. The culture shift is happening no doubt

Baker needs to get injured every game so Dotson can flourish.

Knox gonna have to work his way back for pt imo. Vonleh doing his thing too. Like Hezonja.

Lmfao the classic fake comeback

Different players, same Knicks

God bless all the familiar faces here for still consistently tuning in
:lol: Wait you watch in hope that we win?

Can't even call this a fake comeback cuz I aint even focused on the team winning.

Players look good though.

Also Frank played 35 minutes and had 5 points. Like wtf is that ****? Put 5 points up when we have KD, not when you're surrounded by average role players. He should be taking 10 shots every game.

Yeah it’s cringe worthy to see them give Frank every chance to make a play or just run the offense and he doesn’t do anything with it

At this point if he doesn’t have someone like Burke on the floor to create a shot for him while he stands at the corner of the key he’s just a bag of dirt on offense

Yeah it’s cringe worthy to see them give Frank every chance to make a play or just run the offense and he doesn’t do anything with it

At this point if he doesn’t have someone like Burke on the floor to create a shot for him while he stands at the corner of the key he’s just a bag of dirt on offense

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom