Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

That clown Floodarea is going to have him as his avy regardless of what you say .
1*NdL0mcWTFZUQCIZId433Jw.gif

Some time in the G-League might be good for Frank. He's really lacking the basics out there. Could be just a bad game but he doesn't look NBA ready right now

Meanwhile Dennis Smith Jr is looking like CP3 with hops and hunting a triple double tonight. :smh:

I was watching for a sex and it was close and then my updates suddenly had the team down by 15 and ******* 20.

I don't know what happened.

Man... 2K MyPlayer is something else. When I first make my way onto the team as a guard.. The first thing I always try to do is dish out a few assists, grab a couple of rebounds and score on a lay up or two... Then I increase my layup and shooting. Start knocking down a wide open jumper or two.. score on three or four layups, and hit a free throw or two.. before you know it I'm averaging 10 4 and 4 .. off the bench first or in the starting line up

To bad in 2K I come in either as an undrafted FA or a 2nd RD pick

Last edited:
Ya'll still got hope for frank?? Lol told ya'll he won't be in the league more than 5 years... maybe 6.

He's not an NBA player... yeah defense is cool but teams is putting up 135 a night damn near. Not too worried about a no handle , defensive minded small forward playing point guard.

He's a turnover waiting to happen at PG and doesn't offer anything outside of good defense (with constant silly fouls) at the 3. Phil really ****** us before he left :lol:

Back
Top Bottom