Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

185pgu5erolqsjpg.jpg

The “big picture”

:lol:

I’m fully convinced when Durant saw how stupid that Porzingis trade was, he was like “f it, these organization is stupid, I’m going to BK”
This make no sense ..... if they didnt trade KP they wouldnt have been able to offer that money to either.

Plus how the fuxk you keep a player that is publicly requesting a trade. Just stop ...

BTW who are you? Someone said that this would happen. People will come in and just talk dumb ****.

KD not signing isn't unexpected. The Nets have turned it around faster than us, just gotta accept it for what it is.

Better hope RJ can really surpass his ceiling and we continue to draft well. We aren't going to turn it around through free agency. We gotta go the GSW/OKC route and hope we strike gold on every pick or else we'll always belong in the cellar.

Brooklyn is an example to don’t give af about media and just keep building and it gives yourself a chance, wasn’t that long ago media were killing them over the celts trade. Keep our flexibly and gotta be smart with moves going forward.

RJ won’t even come close to being the player Porzingis is....

And y’all think we “have a plan”. We have a “big picture”.

We could be in the lottery for the next 4 years and still not get someone as talented as Porzingis.

Traded him because “he didn’t want to be here”. GTF-OH. Y’all stay with that dumb *** excuse.

Somebody get this dude out of here. Watching ESPN takes thinking he knows everything. I almost forgot that we missed on the opportunity to trade torn ACL KP for Giannis straight up.

****** was literally like "NA IM GOOD ON KD, DAMAGED GOODS. TYPICAL KNICKS MOVE IF HE SIGNS" past couple weeks. Now ****** mad he aint sign here :rofl:

Most yall was down on Kyrie coming too so what yall really mad about??

I’m mad at the KP trade because we gave up our best asset for nothing. Him wanting to leave has nothing to do with it. This is the nba. You deal with divas and get value for them.
you know better than to say the knicks got nothing as a result of that trade.
this is the kind of nonsense some of those peasants in the nba thread are repeating til it bends reality and becomes true

I’m mad at the KP trade because we gave up our best asset for nothing. Him wanting to leave has nothing to do with it. This is the nba. You deal with divas and get value for them.
Do you realize he wasn't gonna resign with us? Wtf? If anything we should be mad we didn't listen to Phil and trade his *** for kyrie 2 years ago. Not to mention we still haven't seen what we get out of those 2 Mavs picks which is likely to be lottery picks considering Mavs ain't going anywhere in the west for a bit.

Do you realize he wasn't gonna resign with us? Wtf? If anything we should be mad we didn't listen to Phil and trade his *** for kyrie 2 years ago. Not to mention we still haven't seen what we get out of those 2 Mavs picks which is likely to be lottery picks considering Mavs ain't going anywhere in the west for a bit.
The point is not what happened on that afternoon the trigger was pulled. The point is an asset was horribly mismanaged.

I’m done arguing with people defending the Knicks’ decisions, if you’re still doing it by now you’ll never learn.

Just stay the course. There's nothing wrong with going the home grown route. Nobody really knows about KD going forward. I would be hella upset if he was 100 percent healthy, not gonna lie

Back
Top Bottom