Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

We really are cursed. I'm just tight that the Nets fanbase isn't nearly as passionate as the Knicks. I'm just tight that it's to the Nets

I hope my son Melo go to the Nets tho. He close to home and got a legit chance to win

I feel the same way, I'm only upset bc I hate the Nets and I don't like what their franchise stands for, an empty building with people who just moved to Williamsburg and want to pretend like they have some connection to "Brooklyn". That 'brooklyn' chant they do is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever heard.
"I'VE BEEN A NETS FAN SINCE SCOTT MCKNIGHT PLAYED" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
just-wright-21.jpg

Dudes acting like they seen the offers that were on the table for KP also :lol: Perry literally came out and mentioned deals they were seeking for certain deals for KP and teams weren't biting. yall overvaluing KP in conjuction with his situation last season. They originally targeted D'aaron Fox and D Book i believe they openly came out and said after the Mavs trade happened
Yeah no one wanted him considering he wasn't promising to resign wherever he gets traded and not to mention ACL TEAR HELLOOOO. A player's word is nothing nowadays. Kyrie said he was resigning with the celtics beginning of last season and look at what happened.

think I'm more pissed at the thinking bout how many dumb *** people at work I'm gonna have to deal with tomorrow, the ones who don't even watch ball but know the Knicks stink right now.

i'm definitely gettin fired or arrested ...
My friends don't even laugh anymore. They just feel bad for me lmfao.

really hope we can at least sign Dlo i would like 1 exciting FA additions. tired of the "vets" signings from us :sick:
We kinda need vets for our rookies and 2nd year players tho. Melo teaching RJ some tricks would be nice (except don't teach him to ball hog and play 0 D).

Idk why y’all are so hurt by this. 2010 was worse.

Not even close. This was drilled to all NBA fans since the season started.

Only thing that annoys me is how the narrative is clearly more about the Knicks losing than anything.

Because we did lose. Biggest L ever as a Knick fan.

I’m mad at the KP trade because we gave up our best asset for nothing. Him wanting to leave has nothing to do with it. This is the nba. You deal with divas and get value for them.

He wouldnt have done ****. People acting like "oh he didnt want to be here, he was gonna go back to Europe" FOH. How delusional can you possibly be?

Shout out to the two that really tried to make something here in NY. Also I don't want that BS slander that Melo gutted the team!!! All the nuggets got from us was washed Felton, injury prone Gallo, an ok Chandler, fake star Mozgov, 2012 second round pick Quincy "WHO??" Miller, and 2014 first round pick that turned into meh Saric.
Amare-Stoudemire-Carmelo-Anthony-knicks.jpeg

Some of ya’ll are such homers you’d literally suck the teet of Dolan if he offered it to you. It’s pathetic.

Preachhhh...

Dudes in here have been absolute sheep to everything Steve Mills and Scott Perry put out in the press.

At the end of the day, they still report to Dolan.

Back
Top Bottom