Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

We absolutely getting obliterated on NY sports outlets :rofl:

Whatever, we deserve it.

But I’ll always be NYK fan for life. I don’t care. But it’s still funny.

Yup.... and I have no problem admitting it. Idc, idc, idc. Him and Luka are going to tear it up man and I’m gonna get even more pissed... :angry:
Why? Who gives a **** ....

He's gone!!!

Screenshot_20190701-092414_Chrome.jpg

i think KD wanted to come here he just didnt want to go by himself... kyrie didnt trust the front office aka dolan... this free agency shows that stars dont want to come here until dolan sells ths team... only hope is to rebuild through the draft and have some luck with trades...yall are delusional thinking we can get #8 seed lmao... we will win 30 games this year is my guess

i think KD wanted to come here he just didnt want to go by himself... kyrie didnt trust the front office aka dolan... this free agency shows that stars dont want to come here until dolan sells ths team... only hope is to rebuild through the draft and have some luck with trades...yall are delusional thinking we can get #8 seed lmao... we will win 30 games this year is my guess

KD not gettin offered the max was the reason he didn’t come.

man i don't know. i don't like this, but this team doesn't have too many options to work with anyway

just crazy how kyrie and KD was their main targets and nobody else... they traded KP for 2 max spots and didnt get 1 max guy lol... no kemba, jimmy, d-lo or anyone else worth mentioning... instead short team deals on crappy players... randle and bullock are a good signings but portis and taj smh

Back
Top Bottom