Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

It's been like that when they moved. This trade made it worse lol.

Oddly enough, my girlfriend this past season bought tickets to see the nets...I went of course since I like watching basketball in general but she was trying.to make me wear nets gear. Lol the hell with that...I'm orange and blue no matter what lol
You gotta seriously reconsider that bond, man.:lol:

Jk

Maybe around the deadline we could throw some of the team option contracts and Dallas pick into Beal still?

Mitch
Randle
Knox
Beal / Dot / Trier
RJ / DSJR

And still have about a max slot for the offseason

I'm blown. Still vex. Frustrated. For a second I said eff it I'll go be a Brooklyn fan. Didn't even feel good coming out my mouth. Only ppl happy about this are KD, KI and the only 50,000 Nets fans worldwide

This team has some good depth now with real NBA players not no DLeague youngins
Last year there were tons of games were it was closed and last minute they blew it and tons that they were blown out and came back to make it close. Some of these games will be in our favor now ....

Screenshot_20190701-164322.jpg

Yankees all we got.

It's been like that when they moved. This trade made it worse lol.

Oddly enough, my girlfriend this past season bought tickets to see the nets...I went of course since I like watching basketball in general but she was trying.to make me wear nets gear. Lol the hell with that...I'm orange and blue no matter what lol

I work in marketing & analytics so it’s intriguing to me. What’s the percentage of Nets vs Knicks fans in the borough in your opinion. Rough estimate. I would guess it was 75% Knicks vs 25% Nets before yesterday. But I don’t know BK like that

Obviously the percentages are going to vastly increase :sick:

Captain optimistic I don’t want to hear that mess. We wait for next year every year I not taking that anymore and any “fan” who still does is a idiot. We were promised filet mignon and we got microwave heated TV dinner with the ketchup and a1 sauce drizzled over it all fancy.

Why would anyone in their right mind think actually think we were getting Filet Mignon?

No one is promised anything homie. If you REALLY believed all that stuff, then you played yourself. Didn’t Kyrie take the mic and basically ask Boston to have him back and that he wanted to resign? Then what? Pen to paper is all that matters man. We can’t control anything else if players choose another team. If you’re that upset, then hand in your fan card. No one is forcing you to be here.

I work in marketing & analytics so it’s intriguing to me. What’s the percentage of Nets vs Knicks fans in the borough in your opinion. Rough estimate. I would guess it was 75% Knicks vs 25% Nets before yesterday. But I don’t know BK like that

A lotta casuals in both buildings.
Garden too expensive for the diehards to get decent seats and Barclays (was) cheap enough for the hipster beer drinkers that want something “cool” to do

When I went to see Kyrie last year there were a lotta Celtic fans ironically :lol:

That being said there are a lotta die hard nets fans. My wife’s cousin was still going to games religiously when the were trash a few years ago

Not a fan of Cowherd or Whitlock but they’re the only ones I’ve heard through all this that actually get it it would seem

Good listens from people using their brains

Although we need shooting I wouldnt be completely mad at Elfred Payton, if he’s still available i think he can be a great fit with guys like Barret/DSJR/Frank. All guys that CAN run the point AND play off ball. Would love a versatile switching team that can play anybody anywhere.

Nice. I see what the type of players Fiz wanted. Definitely seem like HIS kind of players from the grit and grind grizzlies teams.

I excited to watch the next season. Lets go! :pimp:

No one is promised anything homie. If you REALLY believed all that stuff, then you played yourself. Didn’t Kyrie take the mic and basically ask Boston to have him back and that he wanted to resign? Then what? Pen to paper is all that matters man. We can’t control anything else if players choose another team. If you’re that upset, then hand in your fan card. No one is forcing you to be here.

Ya hand in your fan card for accepting this trash product year after year thinking it’ll get better and never does. That’s delusional. Every year same ol ****. Here we again the summer that we were suppose to dominate or sign players to be competitive again and we focusing on who we can get at the trade deadline in February and and who we can sign next summer and tanking all over again. Enough is Enough.

It’s all good, KD comes back and play for 3yrs.

Mitch-RJ-Knox won’t even be in their primes yet

srs question. At what position and why?
PG .. because we drafted him 6th and he has never had a fair chance.

If he sucks he sucks. Why does it matter if we finished last??? That's what everyone expect us to do.

He get his minutes he learns his role and if he stinks .. everyone can cut lose and no one will give a ****.

Right now all the inconsistencies with the lack of offensive scheme and constant benching is not teaching him ****.

They did the same with Knox ...

Like why??? Is not their fault their coach is throwing HS JV BS out there.

We can't continue to say the FO sucks and they never do **** right but when they try we eat then alive because oh but they dont develop their youth yadda yadda yadda

This team goes as far as Fiz takes them. Bunch of quality role players/vets.

We'll either win 25 games with bad coaching or 40 games with great coaching.
I truly believe this.

LSt year with lesser talent we lost a bunch of close game with sorry offense and defense. We have upgraded defense a lot and somewhat offense. So .... yeah .... if we can have a better record than Nets .... if we lose but give all the rookies a chances to really develop I'm cool. We just need to commit.

No way it's 25% lol...I might say 45%....keep in mind, there's kids growing up, never seen a good Knicks team...so of course they're going to become nets fans.

Back
Top Bottom