Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I need to turn in my fan card, bc I’ve been riding with the team regardless of the outcome? :lol: what a headass. Dude just leave. You keep threatening to give up and you’re done, so bounce. Not sure why you keep coming back. Y’all literally taking time out of your day to come into this thread and complain :lol:

Dude is out here calling people idiots when he was 100% convinced we were getting KD & Kyrie just because the media said so :lol:

Again my fustration is with the oragainization and it’s incompetance year in year out. Not who didn’t come here. Can’t blame them cause our managment is a mess. You two settle for anything. probably into ****holds too. Organization is a mess and constantly disrespects it’s fans. you go ahead and take that abuse I’m a say something. Team is garbage, Ownership is garbage, brand is garabage, blind fans that’s follow them year after year talmbout loyalty are garbage. We need to start winnning and not next year, now. Fan since 88 and this is bs how some of ya just sit there and wait for next year every year.

Last edited:
again if frank needs time to play why not put him in the g league? it helped trey burke gain his confidence... if you play him 20 minutes a game and he shows nothing you really think playing him 30 minutes will help?

Again my fustration is with the oragainization and it’s incompetance year in year out. Not who didn’t come here. Can’t blame them cause our managment is a mess. You two settle for anything. probably into ****holds too. Organization is a mess and constantly disrespects it’s fans. you go ahead and take that abuse I’m a say something. Team is garbage, Ownership is garbage, brand is garabage, blind fans that’s follow them year after year talmbout loyalty are garbage. We need to start winnning and not next year, now. Fan since 88 and this is bs how some of ya just sit there and wait for next year every year.

Well how can we win “now” and not “next year” when it’s the OFF season...and again, how is the FO incompetent when they have no control of FAs? Do tell what your plan was.

Well how can we win “now” and not “next year” when it’s the OFF season...and again, how is the FO incompetent when they have no control of FAs? Do tell what your plan was.

Are you serious. I don’t mean literallay now as today no **** it’s the off season I ment this year, this upcoming season. I thought that was obvious. And it’s not about free agents as I’ve said it’s about our team/organization/ brand as a whole. It’s tarnished. We are a laughing stock and there is no end in sight. A top team in another sport like say soccer wouldn’t have this happen this long (2 decades) without supporters and media pressing the team, managment and ownership.

Ok, stay with me ...

You're old school right? Don't you think a lot of these kids would benefit from several years in college?

I mean, some of these kids are "learning" the game in the NBA. Who's to say Duncan would of have been that great after 1 yr in college or Jordan or the Dream ...

What I'm saying is that some people are innovators... they can come straight from HS and figure out to create a bucket or have vision while others might not be as talented but can be great in a structure system.

Like how are the Spurs staying relevant? They have structure.. they can 0lug people and still be relevant. Some take their games to the next level because they have learn the proper way.

Someone like Frank has not done good in an improvised offense, but who's to say he wont thrive in a structured offense where it depends on scheme and set plays???

Maybe were blaming 100% Frank when we should be looking at Fiz.

Randle DLo Mudaiy Hield etc have done significantly better after a couple of years ... maybe just maybe you need to give this kid opportunities and time.

But who knows man ...
If by opportunities you mean 30 minutes a night at PG then that's more than I'm willing to give. I got no problem with him earning 30 minutes a night tho. I'd give him 30 min a game in the G league. ETA and these problems pre date Fiz, before that it was Hornys fault:lol:

We got our guy! Who needs a big 3 when you can get a big 1.
FB_IMG_1562028972183.jpg

Are you serious. I don’t mean literallay now as today no **** it’s the off season I ment this year, this upcoming season. I thought that was obvious. And it’s not about free agents as I’ve said it’s about our team/organization/ brand as a whole. It’s tarnished. We are a laughing stock and there is no end in sight. A top team in another sport like say soccer wouldn’t have this happen this long (2 decades) without supporters and media pressing the team, managment and ownership.
Don't know if you noticed but a lot of analysts are all for the knicks' backup plans (giving out 2 year deals with team options for second year. Management is fine bro that's not the problem. It's just everyone just hates the ownership and think we're bad even tho EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER SAID KNICKS SHOULD TANK. But hey lets flip the script and say they're trash for winning only 17 games even tho it was obvious to tank.

Bout time my guy get his recognition ... he plays all positions and is a deadly shooter :nthat:

He brings so much to the table. Athleticism, hell of a first step, some of the best handles I've seen and is a natural leader demanding the respect of the young core. It also doesn't surprise me since he's an old head that he wasn't down with that creating a super team crap. As competitive as it gets.

If by opportunities you mean 30 minutes a night at PG then that's more than I'm willing to give. I got no problem with him earning 30 minutes a night tho. I'd give him 30 min a game in the G league.
I'm cool with 30 minutes ... that's a fair shot.
ETA and these problems pre date Fiz, before that it was Hornys fault:lol:
Exactly .... first year trying to learn a ****ing triangle that had everyone confused and not the right personnel to run it and then playing with no offensive scheme. I wouldn't call that setting someone for success.

Bro real talk no arguing

Do you guys think we have a chance to win the championship even with the nets and lakers ?

we will barely get to 30 wins this season and you talking about championships lol... this looks like a 5 year rebuild and we are in year 2... the best thing to do is develop these guys and build through the draft... look how garbage philly was but now all of a sudden they are good because they got lucky with the lottery and their picks worked out...i dont want to keep changing coaches because that destroys the stability of the team but fitz is not a good coach and his coaching style just sucks

THIS THIS THISSSSS. God they are defending this argument so well and people will still doodoo on us. We made the right moves even Isola himself said he wouldn't sign KD but now we don't do it he flips the script???? THIS IS PRIME EXAMPLE OF "LOLKNICKS". People just hate us for no reason whatsoever.

edit: Just to add on, all of these "lolknicks" haters are summed up all in that video by sh*thead Isola. They put KP on this pedestal and we haven't even seen him do anything superstar caliber yet. Teams have traded actual superstars for less. We possibly got the best deal for him at that time and I applaud the front office for having the balls to reveal to us the real snake that KP was instead of trying to work it out with him secretly and eventually lose him in free agency. Dude hasn't even showed he can play more than 60% of the seasons he's been in the league and he's a "superstar" in people's eyes. Y'all can @ me forreal forreal when those picks are duds and KP is top 5 in the league when all is said and done.

END RANT

Last edited:
You guys are better fans than I am (not saying this sarcastically.)

Knicks to me are like a deadbeat family member that I stuck with through all the downs and now I’m just seeing similar episodes recur from a distance. Only improvement I guess is that said deadbeat is no longer quick to pawn in draft picks.

Last edited:
Here I was thinking Mitch was somewhat overwhelmed by the media attention and he's going to be a household name next season.

I wonder who gonna come humble him first :lol:

I'm cool with 30 minutes ... that's a fair shot.
Exactly .... first year trying to learn a ****ing triangle that had everyone confused and not the right personnel to run it and then playing with no offensive scheme. I wouldn't call that setting someone for success.
:lol: :lol: :rofl: it don't matter it is what it is, the 8th draft spot can carry him but so far. You should watch him play one day. Hopefully in the G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom