Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Soooo y’all expect us to jump from 17 wins to nba champs?

Please don't tell me to be patient. My patient’s with this team has worn off. We have restarted every 3-4 years with new coach, new gm new players and nothing to show for it. Why we are so incompetent?

We technically still have max $ next off season with all that team option. We’re piling up assets, watch us make a move around the deadline. We could literally swap a teams cap + give em dallas picks

Please don't tell me to be patient. My patient’s with this team has worn off. We have restarted every 3-4 years with new coach, new gm new players and nothing to show for it. Why we are so incompetent?
If you’re that dense and hard headed that you really can’t see how this is at least A LITTLE different than any other way we’ve ran things in the past then I don’t know what to tell you

Can’t be helped if you just don't get it and are too stubborn to accepting positive changes whether they’re over night or not

^ jim dolan is still here thats why and the funny thing is he doesnt plan on selling the team anytime soon

Yea unfortunately that’s the one constant that isn’t gonna change. I need Perry to stay here to offset that or it’s over.

If you’re that dense and hard headed that you really can’t see how this is at least A LITTLE different than any other way we’ve ran things in the past then I don’t know what to tell you

Can’t be helped if you just don't get it and are too stubborn to accepting positive changes whether they’re over night or not

Captain optimistic I don’t want to hear that mess. We wait for next year every year I not taking that anymore and any “fan” who still does is a idiot. We were promised filet mignon and we got microwave heated TV dinner with the ketchup and a1 sauce drizzled over it all fancy.

Like I said, I'm gonna support Frank as long a he's here, but I ain't falling for those videos again :lol:

Son look slow as ever. He better get crafty.

Very happy with the Payton move. Max money for next year even though no one good is available. Only complaint I have is not signing reddick.

Captain optimistic I don’t want to hear that mess. We wait for next year every year I not taking that anymore and any “fan” who still does is a idiot. We were promised filet mignon and we got microwave heated TV dinner with the ketchup and a1 sauce drizzled over it all fancy.

Why would anyone in their right mind think actually think we were getting Filet Mignon?

I get the frustration man, trust me...but what can we do? At least it's clear that they're doing everything they can to maintain flexibility.

Like I said, regardless of what happened yesterday it was going to be bittersweet. Either we sign a guy who people call a headcase and a dude coming off an ACL tear, or we stock up on vets and young potential players and run back out there for another pick.

It could have been bitter-bitter had we struck out on KD then overpaid someone who wasn't going to make a big enough difference (of the available free agents, other than Kawhi and a completely healthy KD, I don't see any free agent making a big enough impact on this team as it stands now).

I'll take this option over banking on KD/Kyrie or anyone other than Kawhi (who I don't think we ever really had a shot at).

How you gonna call others an idiot when you were clearly believing everything the media was feeding you with a smile on your face? :lol:

Gotta use that brain man, nothing is guaranteed and you should know better than to listen to what people tell you is fact before it happens

Stop it ya saving face and putting on the brave face now that another July has come and we still have a trash team. Again

OK so I didn't mind the picks up until ellington and payton.... I thought we were trying to develop our young guys??? Wtf we tryna do here?...

I get the frustration man, trust me...but what can we do? At least it's clear that they're doing everything they can to maintain flexibility.

Like I said, regardless of what happened yesterday it was going to be bittersweet. Either we sign a guy who people call a headcase and a dude coming off an ACL tear, or we stock up on vets and young potential players and run back out there for another pick.

It could have been bitter-bitter had we struck out on KD then overpaid someone who wasn't going to make a big enough difference (of the available free agents, other than Kawhi and a completely healthy KD, I don't see any free agent making a big enough impact on this team as it stands now).

I'll take this option over banking on KD/Kyrie or anyone other than Kawhi (who I don't think we ever really had a shot at).

How you gonna call others an idiot when you were clearly believing everything the media was feeding you with a smile on your face? :lol:

Gotta use that brain man, nothing is guaranteed and you should know better than to listen to what people tell you is fact before it happens

Didn’t read I don’t want to read optimistic post to get my hopes up again like every single year. There are positives with the length and team options on those contracts and I’m sure you fellas have valid points but let me vent man. Let me vent to myself in the thread. **** James Dolan and his stupid band.

OK so I didn't mind the picks up until ellington and payton.... I thought we were trying to develop our young guys??? Wtf we tryna do here?...

Ellington is a solid defender and Payton is a very smart playmaker. We gotta bunch a 19 year olds that could pick up a thing or two

Back
Top Bottom