Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Knox played 44 minutes. He didn't look gassed in the second half. That's a good sign

Simmons with 17 defensive rebounds :smh: Such annoying

Didn’t catch the game, but it looks like the game was interesting. Vonleh only played 18 min and Timmy got a DNP-CD? Knox with the 31 though...

Young guns looked good today. Mudiay not the answer long term for sure. Frank plays good with a stretch big. He had his best games as a Knick when sharing the floor with KP.

Philly looking like a first round exit depending on matchup. Hope they play the Pacers.

Vonleh didn't play that well on offense today and thats what we needed for the comeback.

He was good defensively against Embiid though.

Kornett came through for us on both ends.

Last edited:
I'd make that trade to see what can be salvaged from Parker.

Knox with the cross on Durant & now the step back 3 :nthat:

Last edited:
Jabroni Parker gets paid too much , has bad knees and plays the frontcourt like Knox and KP .

No thanks

31573CF8-C2CD-4060-9C68-D836C4B322B6.jpeg

the tank rolls on.

I can give two ****s who we get back as long as Kanter can take Lee or THJr with him and only get another expiring back and/or a draft pick. No multiyear contract player.

BTW, I didnt see the game, so I have questions.

I see lots of you praising Frank, but his stats along. What was he doing?

Knox played 44 minutes and had a solid game, how was him down the stretch?

That would be a trade done around the deadline by two teams trading players who are both expiring contracts, either player probably won't be on either team start of next season.

That's pointless, unless we add Noahs contract (If possible), THJR, Lee, or Lance or their 2019 2nd rd pick.

i don't know why Noah's name is still floating around this thread when we can't trade his stretched contracted. the only way we save on his contract is when he signs a new deal, because it off-sets some of what we owe him. its possible that we can be totally free of his contract if he signs a big enough deal.

I have zero faith in any trade we make. History shows Scott Perry and Steve Mills don’t really win trades. Most the trades they made are sideway or pointless moves. Getting a 2nd rounder for Kanter or Lee without taking contracts back would be a win for me. We can forget about the pipe dream of trading THJ.

If we are active we need to target borderline playoff teams. They’re the main buyers this trade deadline. Kings , Mavs, Pelicans, etc.

Back
Top Bottom