Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

He just needs to learn not to foul so damn much
Yeah that too, but think about it. I dont believe dude played competitive since the McDonald's All American game. That's a lot of time off .. essentially, he's another highschool student turned pro.

Kyrie
Frank
Knox
Zion
KP

We need Zion man. That’s almost the perfect balance of defense and offense.

On the other side, I hope the front office has a plan when we don’t sign a big FA and don’t land a top 3 pick.
Yea complete sadness for years to come :frown:

Ya'll boy already getting moved :smh:

The Dallas Mavericks are escalating discussions to find a trade for point guard Dennis Smith Jr., league sources tell ESPN. Phoenix and Orlando have engaged in ongoing talks with Mavs. Smith Jr., has sat out three straight games with what team has termed a sore back

Do you guys think, if Phil wasnt force to keep Melo, would he had constructed a better team?

I think that pressure initially ****ed up his plans. That along with trying to implement his triangle offense.

He drafted KP
Raved Bout DLo
And I think Frank could of have been a good PG for his offense.

Feel free to call me stupid if I'm giving to much credit.

Do you guys think, if Phil wasnt force to keep Melo, would he had constructed a better team?

I think that pressure initially ****ed up his plans. That along with trying to implement his triangle offense.

He drafted KP
Raved Bout DLo
And I think Frank could of have been a good PG for his offense.

Feel free to call me stupid if I'm giving to much credit.

idc...F PHIL all the way

:lol:

Doncic pushed this guy out.

And wait yall want the Knicks to trade for him? We bailing on tanking and not taking any long contracts already for Dennis Smith Jr.?

he's on a rookie deal, so its a drop in the bucket. if we somehow move Lee or THJR for him, we're still + on the cap side. i'd rather pay DSJR the rest of his rookie contract for the next 2 years than resign Mudiay for even more money this off-season.

Lee and Frank for DSJR and Wes Matthews. its a win for everyone. we get a dynamic PG that contributes more than Frank, Frank goes to a team where he doesn't have to be a ball handler/facilitator, Lee can play for a team contending for a playoff spot, and we get Wes Matthew's expiring contract. even if we let DSJR go in two years or he ends up being no more than a backup with a couple nice dunks every game, he's still an improvement over Frank at this point.

Doncic really did push him out though.

Back
Top Bottom