Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Oh, Damn dunno if Melo is gonna get what DWade got.

He's in a more unsettled situation than Wade. Denver done moved on and I dont think they even want hin on the bench.

He simply left the Knicks too soon, shouldn't have forced himself out right after Phil was gone.

We probaly should do it since our team aint **** but I don't think its gonna happen.

Oh, Damn dunno if Melo is gonna get what DWade got.

He's in a more unsettled situation than Wade. Denver done moved on and I dont think they even want hin on the bench.

He simply left the Knicks too soon, shouldn't have forced himself out right after Phil was gone.

We probaly should do it since our team aint **** but I don't think its gonna happen.

i agree with this some. however, i don't think he necessarily forced his way out of NY. the team disrespected him for years, we weren't winning, and he just wanted a chance to compete. the crazy thing about Melo is how fast he dropped off. he went from an all-star to out of the league two years later, and i still don't think its warranted. he averaged 16ppg and 5rpg in OKC and they had the same record without him this season. he did what he was told in Houston and never complained. the media blackballs players just because. it would totally different if he *****ed and moaned in Houston. shoot, he even had a few 20 point outings in his short stint. i STILL think Melo is good for 10-12ppg off the bench in like 15-20 min. i think that PEOPLE expect that he wants to be a starter and play 35 min, when in reality he's probably just cool with 15 min. and lets not talk about efficiency, bc old *** Vince is till playing shooting like 40% from the field.

3F786DC1-B2AC-449F-900D-53414B7E3AA0.jpeg

Ian Begley (@IanBegley) Tweeted:
As reported in late June, the Knicks may have had interest in a Carmelo Anthony reunion this summer if they had a roster with multiple stars & a team ready to win. But once it became clear that wasn't happening, Anthony was not part of the team's thinking: https://t.co/6xcAid1RBx

He’s right though. The best players he’s ever had alongside him was an again AI. After that a couple years with Billups and that 12-13 season. But still none of those teams had a shaq or ray allen, Bosh, etc.

Back
Top Bottom