Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

So how the **** is everyone getting hurt except for Bird?!?

52D3242F-A39E-4FB4-B215-799B537FF453.gif

lol was just about to say that...the homerun record last year didnt matter much because this team cant score with runners on base smh... you saw it in the playoffs and right now... there are a lot of injuries so i wont judge this team so quickly... not even 10 games yet so the season is still early... they need to win tomorrow though and win the series in general at baltimore

dam this really sucks. only thing making it better is the old dude in back of my building wiping his car down and playin Rick James Fire n Desire on loop :rofl:

Help !!!!! :frown:

suga suga sugaaaaarrrrrrr :rofl: 8)

WHY THE **** IS EVERYONE TRYING TO PULL THE BALL AND HIT A BOMB.

WHERE IS BOONE TO COACH THESE IDIOTS AND TELL THEM TO STOP.

TEAM IS ****IN TRASH, NO ONE SAW THIS COMING

We could have had Adam Jones for less than what we gave Gardner.

Tyler Wade and Tauchman are ****in awful, they gotta go

Can't blame Boone for 9+ key injuries.
I'm not blaming him for the injuries, but the lack of fight the team has. Pretty sure even our eldest fan in this thread can go out and pitch a near perfect game against this team. He's no coach, he's a wannabe still living off his glory in 03, the only defining moment in his career. Aside from that, just another useless player to have dawned the pinstripes that never lived up to it.

I'm not blaming him for the injuries, but the lack of fight the team has. Pretty sure even our eldest fan in this thread can go out and pitch a near perfect game against this team. He's no coach, he's a wannabe still living off his glory in 03, the only defining moment in his career. Aside from that, just another useless player to have dawned the pinstripes that never lived up to it.

onewearz onewearz he's calling you out.

Respect to Bird trying to lay down a bunt just to get anybody on base.

Glad he got a base hit out of that AB

Back
Top Bottom