Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Cashman said he wanted Frazier because he had the quickest hands he’s ever seen.

Glad to see some ppl got over the whole Machado thing. We didn’t need him man. This team is gonna be fine

I’m into saving when you have a young core you still need to pay, and there’s always a need for starting pitching.

Stanton, Hicks and Judge should be starting OF and Clint should be rotated in there damn near every game. Bryce really wasn't a fit.

Machado would have been nice but Andujar basically put up the same numbers as him last year.

CC and Gardner shouldn't have been signed.

^ i think the resignings were just to save money so they can retain guys cheaper instead of signing new guys... i like hicks because hes a switch hitter and plays defense but hes very injury prone... would of liked to just toss the keys to clint frazier...i could see why they did resign gardy and hicks because the outfield can get thin fast with injuries

I don't believe Frazier is a long term answer for CF. I believe hes more tailored to a corner spot. Need Florial to take some big steps in the minors once his wrist heals.

Back
Top Bottom