OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just bought the slates off e-bay we didn't get them in Australia, I know I'd regret it down the track if I didn't cop now. Next up Comets then Rev Grapes

walked into footlocker at beverly center and was surprised to see these. thought they were coming out in july? oh well, picked them up anyway.
30476_138333626180573_100000118088827_399519_4713890_n.jpg

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

walked into footlocker at beverly center and was surprised to see these. thought they were coming out in july? oh well, picked them up anyway.
Thanks for the pic.

Is the mid sole White or Light Gray?

mid-sole is a light grey. They are popped up in my locker footlocker yesterday also. 

midsole is a super light gray, almost looks white compared to the first gray gradient.

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

30476_138333626180573_100000118088827_399519_4713890_n.jpg

They look good! I think I'll opt for these instead of the Comets...

Thank God they didn't screw these up by adding patent leather like they did the hot reds.

Originally Posted by village1600

any spots in the bay got the grapes

valley fair footlocker.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]here's my question.  are the all leather comets coming out this year?[/color]

Reverse Grapes are in at 34th Footaction & Foot Locker. They are nice but I'll probably pass. Also Comets went from a definite cop to a pass because it seems harder and harder to find pairs with a clear gradient instead of two strips of gray that are pretty much identical.

I think on the next F & F I'll either get the Comets or those reverse grapes. Didn't think I would like them so much
ohwell.gif

Jun 30 · Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey – Chlorine Blue | Spring 2011

nike-air-max-95-neutral-grey-chlorine-blue-1.jpg

SNEAKERNEWS.COM EXCLUSIVE
True Air Max 95 heads must’ve been happy with the wave of OG-esque colorways (black-grey-enter color here) that dropped last summer, and earlier this year, we also got retros of the Comet Air Max 95 and a close-enough version of the Slate Blue colorway. Now this upcoming women’s colorway may not be an original, but the Chlorine Blue and reverse gradient on the upper is reminiscent of another OG colorway – the Pool Blue WMNS Air Max 95. The upper is a very light grey with darker shades of grey on the “muscle fibers

Back
Top Bottom