OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

walked into footlocker at beverly center and was surprised to see these. thought they were coming out in july? oh well, picked them up anyway.

eek.gif

They are looking sweet to me.

I was never a big fan of WHITE / GREY midsoles on my am95s but these are going to be copped.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

They are looking sweet to me.

I was never a big fan of WHITE / GREY midsoles on my am95s but these are going to be copped.

that's what i'm saying... i've never picked up a single '95 with a light colored midsole but i might break that streak with these... kinda feelin' the comets too...

crystal blues and orange peels need to release and then i'll probably be done with 95's tho...

omg, i was starting to think crystal blues weren't droppin' this year after all...

hopin' that pic above means they are... those are the only '95's that are absolutely necessary for me this year...

Those Photo Blues are CRISPY. I sure hope they turn up in the States. Does JDSports not ship over here?

of course my size is sold out... 12, which is UK sizing right, so that's a US 13...

smh.gif

Looking for the Air Max 95 Neon "2010 Release" in a size 7.  Seems to be sold out everywhere I've checked.

Any Help is appreciated.

Are the Crystal Blue and Photo Blue the same? Can anyone confirm based on the SKU? If not, I'm hoping we see the Crystal Blue 95s in the fall still.

Otherwise I'll have to order from JD I guess. With shipping to the US and the weak US dollar, it will be almost $190 US for a pair.

I just looked at the Crystals and Photos and they look damn near alike
laugh.gif

Lighting is obviously different in both pics but I haven't seen any more recent photos of the Crystals.

Crystal Blue:
5pirdy.jpg

Photo Blue:
30cnkf6.jpg

^ yeah, perhaps it's not a bad thing i missed my size on those photo blues (US13), cuz if those crystal blues release i'll be coppin' a couple pairs on a swoosh discount.

^ Seems to be the trend with recent 95s...I passed on the Slates, Comets and Neons after seeing them in person. The grapes were different for me though...they looked much better in person for me. Almost copped them yesterday for retail, but quickly came to my senses lol. Will be copped on discount though.

Back
Top Bottom