OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

^all leather comets????
that's what i heard/read on niketalk.  all leather comets and slates...like they did back in 2000 or 2001 when they retro'd them....

Hope the blue ones above are the ones we (U.S.) get and JD Sports can keep there Photo Blues
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I like both, I have seen both in person, but I still am unsure of which is which...

are you talking about crystal blues from this year?

you've seen those?

if so, are they more laser blue like the sample pic suggests? cuz if they are i'm gunning for the photo blues instead for sure...

A connect in London just copped these for me.  I hope to have them by next week.  A very clean colourway.

Peace
F Sharp005

why the hell did i click on this thread. sold my grapes Vs last year. The 95s might just be the cureall for them

why the hell did i click on this thread. sold my grapes Vs last year. The 95s might just be the cureall for them

I really like the grapes for the most part, the only thing throwing me off are those laces lol....Thats an easy fix tho.
I also think that the current "slates" are a very good looking shoe regardless of the discrepancies we've seen compared
the originals and last release. For all we know it could easily of been Nike's intent to give us something similar and
not exact. If that is the case, then I applaud them for trying to keep the mystique of a classic colorway of the 95's.
Wishful thinking I know :/

i am going to be in amsterdam the 13th through the 18th,, then paris 18 though the 24th...
do you think i would be able to cop those stash looking 95 at a JD location?

So is there anywhere that the would-be Crystals can be copped outside of JD Sports?  Is my only hope having someone cop for me abroad?

i've been after that colorway for so long, and wanna rock them b4 the summer's over, so i just bit the bullet and went ahead and copped from JD...

haven't heard much else about crystals droppin' this year so it's whatever. if they do i'll cop with my swoosh hook up so it'll all even out a bit anyways...

^ yeah, about that. think it was $186 or $188 or something...

sucks, but it's only about $30 over retail...

knightlovesqueen wrote:
that reminds me of anything BUT the stashes

Really tho.....

My homie was saying he was gonna cop some new 95s dropping that looked like the STASH95s and I got exicted...... Then I put two together.
indifferent.gif

I myself dont see the STASH ...... maybe if there was more BLACK put into it or something ...... but whatever.

I ended up paying 190 from JD Sports to ship to the US.  Well worth it for me as I'll be copping a second pair if these end up stateside.

Here are more pics of the Rev Grapes...

30d9yyh.jpg

6e0paa.jpg

2m345rl.jpg

vo4uqa.jpg

I'm sold. I'll just wait for the next F&F or hope they hit the outlets / clearance racks.

@ ILLustRAYt

Pics lookin dope..........these hit ndc/swoosh yet? Jus saw these at the local FL......jus can't do retail

Back
Top Bottom