OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

They made me think about these ones

(picture by tonyerickson91  on page 58)

Very fragile materials on this one and I prefer the current bubbles but this colorway better for me that the new one for its lack of color gradient

EDIT:

The new one VS the one I got

Last edited:
Seems like everyone was after the rabbits. Is there something im missing? Y are they better than the foxes? I like the foxes ans was lucky enuf to cook on snkrs today. Not at all disapointed I didnt get the rabbits. Just wondering. thx

Seems like everyone was after the rabbits. Is there something im missing? Y are they better than the foxes? I like the foxes ans was lucky enuf to cook on snkrs today. Not at all disapointed I didnt get the rabbits. Just wondering. thx
Easier to rock imo since it's a pretty neutral shoe compared to the foxes with the orange upper but that's just my guess

I get it. Im from Syracuse so we never mind bright orange lol. I just didnt like the pink bubble. Im not a pink guy. 

I get it. Im from Syracuse so we never mind bright orange lol. I just didnt like the pink bubble. Im not a pink guy. 
pink is a popular color for the beasts from what I've seen lol some people really go crazy over that color bro

Ok, one more question I came up with, as I do nothing with my day and surf the web. Was this a Size? collaboration? That is what they are saying on their website? Nike x Size? x Dave White Collaboration........

Yeah more neutral but not only, orange with brown for example, are colors I never or extremely rarely wear. I think pink, red, maroon, can be very good colors for sneakers, it's just hard to wear when you try to go unnoticed for the two firsts...(off topic : Adidas jacket in collaboration with Pharrell dropped in many colors and both sky blue and pink are for me by far the best ones)

I feel nothing when I look at the fox one...Maybe in real life they're dope, but on the pictures I just don't care when the rabbit one get all my attention by the perfect mix between neutral tones and originality. The fox one is making too much for me.

Yeah more neutral but not only, orange with brown for example, are colors I never or extremely rarely wear. I think pink, red, maroon, can be very good colors for sneakers, it's just hard to wear when you try to go unnoticed for the two firsts...(off topic : Adidas jacket in collaboration with Pharrell dropped in many colors and both sky blue and pink are for me by far the best ones)

I feel nothing when I look at the fox one...Maybe in real life they're dope, but on the pictures I just don't care when the rabbit one get all my attention by the perfect mix between neutral tones and originality. The fox one is making too much for me.
Respect. I was the exact opposite. I liked how the foxes jumped out at me with the bright colors. Imo, the orange makes the suede stand out better too. Im a fan of that "long hair" suede. 

The Fox's were pretty dope imo. Its just a shoe i wouldnt wear but they'd make a great pair to add to your collection.

The Fox's were pretty dope imo. Its just a shoe i wouldnt wear but they'd make a great pair to add to your collection.
99% of my collection is jordans. But, every so often something jumps out at me. These, snake skin supremes, the blue ox sbs...to name a few

Kith Brooklyn on deck!!

Was this a Size? collaboration?

Box is the same everywhere
I think this was a Dave White collab but people are rolling with the Size? thing because that's the only retailer besides Nike and Kith I think that released the shoe

I think this was a Dave White collab but people are rolling with the Size? thing because that's the only retailer besides Nike and Kith I think that released the shoe
Size?  is saying it on their website in the description. Thought it was just a Dave White collab. Whatever.  

i hate some of these resellers trying to get cash out this release i dont think theres enough hype for people to pay these prices smh

Back
Top Bottom