OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

The new one VS the one I got
i like the new cw more, it got a bit more color contrast imo
I feel you, I decided to order a pair of them too, recnt models as you said got more contrast which is a good thing even if sometimes I feel like they just picked up an old one and simplified it.

These two ones are perfect on contrast for me, got the second one and I'm planning to buy the first one...Can't go wrong with blue, obsidian, black, grey, anthracite, volt

im wondering what flightclub will post them as....4?
probably the case their prices tend to be 20% over the market price. i was talking to this one seller who had them listed for $320 shipped and offered me them for $300 thats too high imo 

Originally Posted by seandon23  

around $300-$350ish range for the rabbits 
On eBay better price I found is around 250 euros I think, it's the game, high prices on some hype products, they get cash and some of us get rare shoes, can't blame them, supply and demand. I say that but I won't see myself doing it ^^ Except for some really wanted shoes if that can help me to buy shoes easily in the future. I won't see myself doing this just for cash, but if it helps me to keep on buying 95's and TN's...  

probably the case their prices tend to be 20% over the market price. i was talking to this one seller who had them listed for $320 shipped and offered me them for $300 thats too high imo 
yea. I feel like these will come down real soon. I bet you end up getting you a new pair of rabbits around 250. That wont be too bad. Considering I dropped $216 retail today from nike. Cant wait to see those foxes tho. hoping quality is crazy on em

On eBay better price I found is around 250 euros I think, it's the game, high prices on some hype products, they get cash and some of us get rare shoes, can't blame them, supply and demand. I say that but I won't see myself doing it ^^ Except for some really wanted shoes if that can help me to buy shoes easily in the future. I won't see myself doing this just for cash, but if it helps me to keep on buying 95's and TN's...  
250 euros is 280 us. not bad, if thats the door to door price. Add shipping from there and it could get expensive

yeah indent blame them and know the name of the game but i hate trying to negotiate with some of them lol

yea. I feel like these will come down real soon. I bet you end up getting you a new pair of rabbits around 250. That wont be too bad. Considering I dropped $216 retail today from nike. Cant wait to see those foxes tho. hoping quality is crazy on em
yeah thats what I'm holding out for too and hopefully the foxes look dope too! 

i hate some of these resellers trying to get cash out this release i dont think theres enough hype for people to pay these prices smh

For real. I knew they would go quickly, but I wasn't expecting them to be gone in two seconds. Dude on GOAT wants over 400 bucks for my size...

My brother in England has fox Uk 8 and 9 and I think his ebay price works out at $220us.

$400 a rip off.

Wouldnt get ur guys hopes up as far as quality THAT much. Hope im wrong. Its 2016 and i myself usually dont expect s#it no more even if the retail is $200+.

yeah indent blame them and know the name of the game but i hate trying to negotiate with some of them lol
I never negociate, I don't like that, if the price is good to me I pay, if it's not, I don't xD

EDIT : Stussy green, Greedy, Stash, Ueno and Rabbits : regrets lol

Last edited:
Old one

Air Max 95 609048 054

Nice colorways, I saw it as a soldout on Bodega, if anyone got informations it would be appreciated

First I wasn't convinced but they really got something...

Last edited:
@Modzzilla  You seem to have a great collection, every time I see a picture of your 95's they're fresh

Same here ^^
just searched em and they dropped 5 years ago this november. Damn.
Maybe one day on eBay with luck...:s Some models are too good to just be gone. Would be great if they re-released these ones in orange and others with variations of colors instead of orange, like purple

I overspent for a while dude [emoji]128542[/emoji]

But [emoji]128516[/emoji]
95's are different for me than other sneakers :  I spent too much money on it but I don't regret it lol

Except for a few ones, I just want to sell the Jordans as I don't like them no longer, and I have to focus on 95's an TN's...

I restrain myself by not buying Jacquard...When I started to buy 95's I spent money on some rare models but now I know it's not the ones I prefer...

Essential yes, premium yes, collector not exactly...The two camo beautiful but seem fragile...Shoes for living with, if we have to be ultra careful, nope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom