OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

these the phantoms?  just wanted to give you a nod on these.  most slept on in the pack. also slept on because theyre so hard to get. 

Last edited:
 these the phantoms?  just wanted to give you a nod on these.  most slept on in the pack. also slept on because theyre so hard to get. 
Yes, they are the phantoms 
happy.gif
 Like for the others pale 95's I got I used to be anxious about when I could wear them, but I got luck, where I live it's often cold (for me) but it doesn't rain so much so I can wear them even with the fragile materials. I didn't have too much difficulties to get them. It's not so hard to get 95 here, except the collectors of course. But for the others, I see great models for a long time, it's not the most popular shoe here, I see sometimes people with it, but not so much. Like it was said the french equivalent of the 95's UK enthusiasm is the TN's one. I say that but I think I bought them on a foreigner site 
roll.gif

These ones at JD cost 140 euros now on the website and are avaible in several sizes

Last edited:
Been seeing the sneakerboots pop up on numerous websites. Pretty sure they only kept them up for a short period of time during release date then took them down to save for fall lol

Any idea when the non-fade colors, ie solid colors, will return on NikeID? Bummed I missed out on them by waiting too long.

Been seeing the sneakerboots pop up on numerous websites. Pretty sure they only kept them up for a short period of time during release date then took them down to save for fall lol
Saw that too ^^

I was messing around on ID the other night and was saying to myself the same thing about how limited the customization was for the 95's. Not worth the price jump to me for such simplistic additions.[emoji]128564[/emoji]

Last edited:
Exactly.

Think they focussed on giving 'greedy' options, without going anywhere near far enough.

I have seen these Honolulu unreleased a few days ago on eBay and I was thinking about you AMD as you are the only one who sharing samples here

Today, my apologies if I have already uploaded it few times ago

Back
Top Bottom