OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Thanks Air Max Disciple :wink:

New ones at JD

Saw some customs these days on eBay :

But the seller has no stars at all lol

Does anyone got Air Max 95 Lux in his collection?

Would cost about 366 euros with shipping on eBay, so not for me...

I say that but it would be easily an equivalent to two pairs ^^

Wearable so easily but still stylish :

And if anyone got them I would like to know : do they fit like old Air Max 95 with big bubbles (like camo ones) or do they fit like new Air Max 95 ?

If I order them, I had to be sure of the size ^^

Last edited:
@AIRMAXDICIPLE If the air bubble looks this bad these are through huh? I just love this CW but they are like 20 years old so I figure it's a no go.

Last edited:
@AIRMAXDICIPLE If the air bubble looks this bad these are through huh? I just love this CW but they are like 20 years old so I figure it's a no go.
that cw is from 2004, but the air units are foggy so the lifespan from them are probably not very long anymore

i wouldnt take the risk and buy them, way too risky imo

Last edited:
I have a few pairs with bubbles like that that I wear.

If they're within budget enough that you can take the risk...

I have a few pairs with bubbles like that that I wear.

If they're within budget enough that you can take the risk...

Problem with the old 95 joints is you can't just sole swap and have basically the same pair like you could with some AM. Big bubbles RIP

I buy to rock not chuck lol. That's why I leave the old 95s to the collectors. Oldest pair I have is only 07 and that was picked up at the time of release

legit check: for some reason these seem off to me.  dude wont get back to me with a clearer shot of the size tag, and what code i do have i cant seem to find these.  plus the Q in frabrique aint right. 

Back
Top Bottom