OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Legit?

Last edited:
My partner held me blessed me with a pair of Slates from 2006 I think. They didn't fit him anymore so he just gave them to me. A bit of yellowing from age but still awesome.
[IMG

Last edited:
thanks to @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  and @Modus47  as always. 

i was pretty sure these were 100% legit.  i bought them from ndc when i was employed at NFO through the employee portal.  if this has some of y'all puzzled as to why i would legit check my own goods:

long story short, someone dude bought them from me at a decent price because i have like 6 pairs.  then he claims he brought them to flight club NY and they claim it to be fake.  he kept sending me messages about how i am a scammer and that i dont know my sneakers etc.  so i said check my activity at NT.  havent heard from him since. 

1. flight club dont know their ***** from their arm.  

2. hes a hypebeast only dealing with wack Js, not even good ones.  and other hypercrap new space tech basketball junk. 

3. he claims to be an OG head collecting since 05 or so.  yeah... 
laugh.gif

so  i just wanted to have the support of a substantial establishment, with substantial people in the game. not asking anyone to back me up on anything, but i trust this place and i trust those that are the pillars who make the wheel turn. thats all.  as soon as i   

thanks to @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  and @Modus47  as always. 

i was pretty sure these were 100% legit.  i bought them from ndc when i was employed at NFO through the employee portal.  if this has some of y'all puzzled as to why i would legit check my own goods:

long story short, someone dude bought them from me at a decent price because i have like 6 pairs.  then he claims he brought them to flight club NY and they claim it to be fake.  he kept sending me messages about how i am a scammer and that i dont know my sneakers etc.  so i said check my activity at NT.  havent heard from him since. 

2. hes a hypebeast only dealing with wack Js, not even good ones.  and other hypercrap new space tech basketball junk. 

laugh.gif

so  i just wanted to have the support of a substantial establishment, with substantial people in the game. not asking anyone to back me up on anything, but i trust this place and i trust those that are the pillars who make the wheel turn. thats all.  as soon as i   
in the past FC even get caught selling fake AM95s and unauthorized Jordans, but they would like to keep dirty scandals like that quiet of course

@Davinelulinvega  there is a god[emoji]128562[/emoji]
Extraordinary, wasn't expecting that !

thanks to @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  and @Modus47  as always. 

laugh.gif

Now I understand...I was wondering why you was asking as you seem to know about AM95...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom