OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Posted on kixandthecity

609048-038_1_Air-Max-95-038-aw.jpg

Finally got my Photo Blue AM 95s after about 2 weeks of waiting for them to come from eBay.

Awesome shoe.  

Anyone know which colors are dropping this year?

So close to my dream yet so far
anhely.jpg

white mesh and solid lace tabs and these woulda been bought in numbers by me. still decent tho so i'll still cop 1

Originally Posted by L7OSER

anhely.jpg

white mesh and solid lace tabs and these woulda been bought in numbers by me. still decent tho so i'll still cop 1
more info???

&   PLEASE PLEASE PAAAAALLEASE tell me this is NOT a EU/Jd exclusive
i need these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

anhely.jpg

more info???

&   PLEASE PLEASE PAAAAALLEASE tell me this is NOT a EU/Jd exclusive
i need these
pimp.gif
here

anhely.jpg

These are pretty nice. I really like the purple on them but not the mesh.

they are not exclusives...we just got GS sizes in the other day at my finishline, with men's soon to come. they should be readily available at most spots

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

they are not exclusives...we just got GS sizes in the other day at my finishline, with men's soon to come. they should be readily available at most spots

Did they come in a size 7? Need to get there for wifey...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Kingtre

finishline only? 

thats what i would like to know because they aren't on ndc
yea i don't see why/how - but i haven't paid retail in years and don't wanna start here...if they are going to FTL,FA etc i can wait it out

finishline only? 

yea i don't see why/how - but i haven't paid retail in years and don't wanna start here...if they are going to FTL,FA etc i can wait it out

im not 100% but ndc had a new colorway on there earlier this week but has since been pulled. i want to say it looked like the purples above but might have had green where the purple was. i look at the details too hard esp since i didnt think they would be pulled.

Originally Posted by bigj505

finishline only? 

im not 100% but ndc had a new colorway on there earlier this week but has since been pulled. i want to say it looked like the purples above but might have had green where the purple was. i look at the details too hard esp since i didnt think they would be pulled.

those were actually blk and red...i scoopedem via swoosh cuz i missed out on the prev. black/reds that came out in like 99 i think
these are due to drop on the 12th, per "the other site"

moundraised23 - thanks for clarifying that. i knew i saw a new color on there. scooped the comets for the low instead.

Saw these in person today (black/purple) at Sports Zone. Kinda disappointed cuz the lil stripe on the lace tabs that i thought were white are actually like a light yellow color.

Lace loops do have the yellow stripe instead of white. Makes the shoe a failure in my opinion. Solid purple would have the best look, but the light yellow instead of white is terrible. Gives it an easter egg look
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Lace loops do have the yellow stripe instead of white. Makes the shoe a failure in my opinion. Solid purple would have the best look, but the light yellow instead of white is terrible. Gives it an easter egg look
eyes.gif

too each his own...i'm diggin em
im a sucker foe blk/purple based shoes tho

Back
Top Bottom