OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

The Mandarins should be floating into most accounts very soon, if not already.

I remember posting about them when I saw the samples (few pages back under my name Sour Diesel), I was so hyped on them after holding the sample in my hand... then when I saw the picture with the black mesh, I got worried they had ruined something great, only for that to have been a mistake, as they were white (classic gradient) all along...

I'm loving these.. as far as a comparison, I don't have pics, but that picture L7 posted above is pretty accurate with what they look like in person... much more of a pale, almost sand like tint to the orange.. not nearly as red/vibrant.. but definitely orange.. hope that helps, haha

There is a pair of 95s in the future coming out that is black gradient with bright orange lace loops. Definitely a DOPE colorway especially if your a Giants fan

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

grey gradient/bright mandarin sound promising, i too was very mad when i saw the kids got a neon orange 
mad.gif

while they're at it....Nike should bring these "Thunderstorms" back....am95's with the jewel swoosh FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4630151814_f4306782c0_z.jpg

cosign

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

grey gradient/bright mandarin sound promising, i too was very mad when i saw the kids got a neon orange 
mad.gif

while they're at it....Nike should bring these "Thunderstorms" back....am95's with the jewel swoosh FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4630151814_f4306782c0_z.jpg

cosign

jewel swoosh FTW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was at champs tonight and they had comets, slates and reverse grapes on sale for $79.99, if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by kenichi

was at champs tonight and they had comets, slates and reverse grapes on sale for $79.99, if anyone is interested.

Where was this?

^they're a JD release overseas unfortunately.

i hope they're like the photo blues and end up releasing over here cuz i'm not paying those overseas rape prices again...

Am I the first to notice the new gradient options on nikeid or am I so late that no one's talking about it anymore.

Do the Mandarin orange ones have white or black mesh? on NDC it shows black mesh, on other sites white. I need to confirm.

is the cool grey/neon yellow OG colorway going to drop this year ?
i know it released last year 

i missed out 

but i need a new pair

Back
Top Bottom