OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

j6k55z.jpg

1slieu.jpg

missed out on the photo's as well, these will be had
pimp.gif

I'm certain you could find neon 95s rather than IDing a pair, your $ of course, but you could have taken the oppurtunity to make something unique IMO.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm certain you could find neon 95s rather than IDing a pair, your $ of course, but you could have taken the oppurtunity to make something unique IMO.
huh? those are neon green.. not the same as the neons that release all the time.. If you are certain you can find neon greens size 12 or 12.5 let me know Id be interested in buying them

I don't really see the different between those blue 95s up there and photo blues. regardless those will be copped.

Originally Posted by zyr12

I don't really see the different between those blue 95s up there and photo blues. regardless those will be copped.

Like I said earlier the only difference is the black outline on the swoosh. Thats why I was lol'ed @ the dude who said these are "way better".

^^ way better in terms of being a closer blue to the one that released in 98. That Photo blue was not even close.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

huh? those are neon green.. not the same as the neons that release all the time.. If you are certain you can find neon greens size 12 or 12.5 let me know Id be interested in buying them

Maybe I misunderstood, you wanted a similar pair to neons that released last year or you preferred this colorway?

The fact there is no reflector on the tongue makes these a no go for me.

i dont know about you guys, but i will turn 27 soon, and lately i been rocking air maxes like crazy, i barely wear my jordans anymore. It seems im growing out of jordans lol wich i guess is a good thing.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Maybe I misunderstood, you wanted a similar pair to neons that released last year or you preferred this colorway?

The fact there is no reflector on the tongue makes these a no go for me.

Yeah you misunderstood no worries. I already had neon yellows. I have been waiting for a more Electric Green colorway and got sick of waiting to I made these IDs. I agree with the reflector comment though it is kind of annoying but overall I am happy with them. Next ID might be the same set up with Plum. I have to see the final production color though because I can see it being more pink than purple in person regardless of the Plum title

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i dont know about you guys, but i will turn 27 soon, and lately i been rocking air maxes like crazy, i barely wear my jordans anymore. It seems im growing out of jordans lol wich i guess is a good thing.

I am in that same transition. I used to play more ball and had a reason to get the Jordans..I am now passing on a lot of releases and just snagging a classic here or there. More interested in the Air Max 1s,90s,95s that I grew up with. 

yea buddy i agree, all i get also is a few classic colorways like the 3s and 11s and thats it but i think wearing air maxes is a lot more classy looking and confortable and makes you look your own age instead of a teenager lol

Agreed. Am about to sell off a lot of my Jordan stuff that i never wear cos i'm of a certain age now and it just doesnt feel right any more, wheareas i'm quite happy to rock an am as part of everyday wear. And they're more comortable, more often than not

had a whole post regarding "shoes making you look like a teenager", but yuku said $@$+ me
so, in short, buy wat u like and wear your shoes

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by moundraised23

missed out on the photo's as well, these will be had
pimp.gif

I will def get these. Much better than the photo blue ones

Honestly they are almost the same shoe, I can't see the reason why you would state these are much better than the photo blues

those sparks are the the same damn thing! Y'all just salty you didnt get photo blue's. And which ones are releasing, these or the ones with black mesh instead of white?

Nah fellas, these aren't the same color. This blue looks more like a true blue/sport blue as opposed to a tealish or green blue. I'm a fan of this blue and will be copin fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom