OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I slept on the photo blues but those blue sparks are just as dope!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

those sparks are the the same damn thing! Y'all just salty you didnt get photo blue's. And which ones are releasing, these or the ones with black mesh instead of white?

damn, y salty tho?
photo's can still be had, but not for the swoosh price, so i'll wait

Originally Posted by crup a holic

those sparks are the the same damn thing! Y'all just salty you didnt get photo blue's. And which ones are releasing, these or the ones with black mesh instead of white?
photo blues are still around and on sale at some places. your statement is definitely reaching for some attention
embarassed.gif

the colors are similar but not the same. photos are a bit more "vibrant" where sparks look more like a lighter not so vibrant blue

Damnnit, the air bubble for my neon 95's just popped today. I hope nike will follow through with the warranty.

Originally Posted by civicex

Damnnit, the air bubble for my neon 95's just popped today. I hope nike will follow through with the warranty.

how old is the shoe 
is it last years pair ?

that pic was of the neutral clear 95s i picked up last weekend at the nike outlet for 99 bucks, i like em but i think i will seal glow blue ryt dye them to give them a more ice look :0) what u guys think ?

people are sleeping on the 95 had to search just to find the thread.
well here is photo of my new pair of iDs (along with a pair of free 2s)

12826e324f2901aafb52b04fb03cb5ad0c4d0672_r.jpg

d4926342f62c4110f562f24979d50a136ce55680_r.jpg

the material on the bottom tier is what Nike calls metal snake.  Quality on the shoe is pretty good and comfort is on point.  My only complaint is that the suede volt is a little too muted for my taste.

^nice..

as all the great jordans are re retroing again so are the air max 95's and they are still coming with some really solid new colorways too. i feel like this shoe is really under appreciated at the moment.

Originally Posted by Alex23

the colors are similar but not the same. photos are a bit more "vibrant" where sparks look more like a lighter not so vibrant blue

Seen the mens in person....theyre actually a deeper royal color...not a lighter shade like the kids sizes

Back
Top Bottom