OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Around my way neons sell out much faster than infrareds last go around.  170 is steep but i think nike executed this one nicely.  

Is that $200 for the neons a definite for the upcoming release? If so what's the justification for the increase on the usual? These are going to be a general release I assume...

That being said, the general release 95s have only gone up £5.00 in the last 20 years, not bad when you look at the massive hike in Jordan retros

Is that $200 for the neons a definite for the upcoming release? If so what's the justification for the increase on the usual? These are going to be a general release I assume...

That being said, the general release 95s have only gone up £5.00 in the last 20 years, not bad when you look at the massive hike in Jordan retros
that website that are selling them for 200 is just buying up the neon 95s for 160-170 and resell them on their site for 200

Would someone mind posting all of the years of the neon 95 releases?

My production dates are:

12/12/07-02-11/08
10/07/09-12/30/09

Thanks

Last edited:
I had heard about this but there's apparently a bunch of different versions of the 95 releasing. No other details tho. I just want the OG level of comfort but I don't think that's happening.

any1 have info of these

the neon 95s are already at a store near me and they are 170. said they got em in yesterday. i didnt cop but they are nice. i feel air maxes are worth 140 at best..they are pushing it

Yeah $170 is steep for air maxes. Reason why I don't buy the newer ones but I can't complain compared to buying jordans. Luckily I got a bike gift card so I'm all in :pimp:

was contemplating getting the new women's maxes(the ones that come out along side the mens jacquard)...they are nice..they remind me of the phili eagles no-sews

the neon 95s are already at a store near me and they are 170. said they got em in yesterday. i didnt cop but they are nice. i feel air maxes are worth 140 at best..they are pushing it

Yeah same here the fools is crazy with these prices man.

You're so right $140 is about what I think these should go for.

If I can pick up a pair for like ~$130 I would be good.

I have a pair of the OG 95's that came out about 2-3 years ago.

I like the OG box that they release with these though, but not enough to make me pay $170.

I don't even want to pay $170 for 2015 Air Maxes :lol:

Just copped the Neon Patch pair a couple months ago now they bring these with the OG box. Gotta love em. Anybody know if they're dropping in crib/toddler sizes. Wouldn't mind getting the lil ones a pair

Back
Top Bottom