OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I have those. They are the Kashima Antlers soccer team recognition pair. They also came with some stickers. I have only worn them a couple times, they are pretty overwhelming. I feel like I'm mc hammer when I wear them. Lol

have them too , one of my favorite pairs . theyre half too small though. is there a way to stretch them out?

1 of the 2 only UNDS pair of air max's in my collection (other pair is navy dark yellow air max pillar's), everything else is DS.
happy air max day guys

Broke Out My "Chili's" On A Chilly Air Max Day Here In Denver.

Hope Everyone Had An Awesome AM Day And Great To See All The Different Selections This Day Brings Out Of The Woodwork :nthat:

1 of the 2 only UNDS pair of air max's in my collection (other pair is navy dark yellow air max pillar's), everything else is DS.
happy air max day guys

Damn I'm the opposite, don't think I've got anything DS at all, I rock as soon as I buy them if I can!

EDIT : Just some trials on Nike ID :

Love the grey one, I think I won't customize 95's with leather but with suede, the two materials are fragile but suede is more class and discreet at the same time for me...

Last edited:
Damn I'm the opposite, don't think I've got anything DS at all, I rock as soon as I buy them if I can!
ya i just started getting heavy into these 95's i usually wear AF1's. Plus i work 7am to 5/6/7pm mon-sat so there is really no time for me to wear my kicks besides sunday (if i go out) unfortunately which sucks. I do heavy labor and by the time saturdays or even fridays come im too tired to go out to a bar or even to a sit down dinner.

ya i just started getting heavy into these 95's i usually wear AF1's. Plus i work 7am to 5/6/7pm mon-sat so there is really no time for me to wear my kicks besides sunday (if i go out) unfortunately which sucks. I do heavy labor and by the time saturdays or even fridays come im too tired to go out to a bar or even to a sit down dinner.

Feel you bro. I'm lucky that I now get 3 days a week to stunt as we have "casual fridays" in our office! Wearing in a bar is always a risk though, normally triple black for me to avoid white mesh/red drink crises!

Feel you bro. I'm lucky that I now get 3 days a week to stunt as we have "casual fridays" in our office! Wearing in a bar is always a risk though, normally triple black for me to avoid white mesh/red drink crises!
Haha ya i know that deal. Especially since u know all piss doesnt make it in the urinals and most of the time u aint got no choice but to step in it[emoji]128542[/emoji]. Luckily most of the time when i do go out to bars at the end of the night i usually only have splashes on them (from whatever lol) that are cleanable with even just water. Suede/mesh forget about it, you already know what ur gettin into wearing those materials out.

thanks mate, looked weird to me. Got outbid on some earlier unfortunately 
remember u can always retract ur bid if need be!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom