OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Purchased a pair of AM95 Hunter off GOAT. They were supposed to be new. Got them and they are bleeding from the maroon section to the white. GOAT told me these are still considered new. How can I clean them? I got some Carbona Color Run Remover but am unclear on how to use it safely.                    

I would have just returned that. That's some scammer type of crap. How do you sell a product as DS but not mention heavy bleeding? They tried to pull a fast one

how hard would it be to find these in true DS. Would all of them from the release have this issue?

Purchased a pair of AM95 Hunter off GOAT. They were supposed to be new. Got them and they are bleeding from the maroon section to the white. GOAT told me these are still considered new. How can I clean them? I got some Carbona Color Run Remover but am unclear on how to use it safely.                    
They may be "still considered new," but that is a defect/blemish that should have been disclosed in the listing.  I'd definitely return them, you shouldn't be subjected to surprises like that on a good-faith purchase.

Id def return them..

Not sure if these were posted but

749766 010

You should mention that the stock picture on goat is how they should look, and the bleeding is not. I'd be outraged. That's why you pay the extra costs through goat. You could always threaten to take it to reddit or twitter... I'd bet they would walk it back pretty quickly.

Purchased a pair of AM95 Hunter off GOAT. They were supposed to be new. Got them and they are bleeding from the maroon section to the white.                
i would try to extort 60% from the amount back with a refund, those 95s are pretty rare now, i doubt if you will ever find a unworn pair

Denim pack am95 only 95 bucks on finish line with 20% off code. definitly a steal imo I just picked up a pair.

Hey all! 

I've been on the market for a pair of AM 95 Neons and would like to know if the 2015 release was of relatively decent quality? If so, what would be a good price to pay for a pair, DS 9.5? 

Hey all! 
I've been on the market for a pair of AM 95 Neons and would like to know if the 2015 release was of relatively decent quality? If so, what would be a good price to pay for a pair, DS 9.5? 

I do own the 2015 release but recently got into am95s within the past few years so i couldnt tell u how they are quality-wise compared to the pair released in 2009(sum1 correct me if im wrong) and the years before that but i would say pay $220 max for them. And knowing 9.5 is a common size, they may be hitting for more for this particular shoe and colorway, not 100% on that tho.

Hey guys im waiting for the seller to get back to me on these ID's but in the meantime does anyone think these might be 3m all around? I do not see any sort of suede-type nappy-ness on the material which makes me think they are 3m or another material that was offered whenever these we made. I have a style code but obviously thats not going to help me. I requested a pic of the inner tag and a pic of the shoes with flash on but i dont know if this seller is gonna send pics over.

Last edited:
Hey guys im waiting for the seller to get back to me on these ID's but in the meantime does anyone think these might be 3m all around? I do not see any sort of suede-type nappy-ness on the material which makes me think they are 3m or another material that was offered whenever these we made. I have a style code but obviously thats not going to help me. I requested a pic of the inner tag and a pic of the shoes with flash on but i dont know if this seller is gonna send pics over.
what is the style code then ?? because the reflective version have a different stylecode than the normal version

I do own the 2015 release but recently got into am95s within the past few years so i couldnt tell u how they are quality-wise compared to the pair released in 2009(sum1 correct me if im wrong) and the years before that but i would say pay $220 max for them. And knowing 9.5 is a common size, they may be hitting for more for this particular shoe and colorway, not 100% on that tho.
Thank you kindly good sir!

Yea but its an ID and idk if 3m was ever offered with ID's. 818592-996
ah ok, they are from Nike iD i have miss read your comment, they did offered reflective options in 2015 for the AM95s at Nike iD, and the style code from iD shoes are indeed useless, even if you google them not much info will come up because they use the same code for all the Nike iD designs

Back
Top Bottom