OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Anyone own the triple black AM 95s? Do they run half size small like the older AM 95s? or true to size should be fine? 

I have them but havent worn them yet but i would go tts.

Just got these ds 2010 grapes in. One of the back air units have these marks (or cracks?). Should i send them back since this wasnt stated before purchase?

man that's a tough call.

if you're on the fence and return is an option then I'd say send them back.

looks like scratches from my perspective but if they are cracks and they pop on you then you're SOL once you rock em so why chance it.

Last edited:
Yea when i made my ID's the other day i was playing with colors but ended up going with what i originally wanted. I may take advantage of the options while their still available. Heres a pretty cool pair.

Any idea when the normal options will return? I want to get some solid colors.

Look like cracks to me. Close up of the right side of it and it looks like there are "star" style marks which have to be cracks because of their shape. You cannot feel anything on the bubble either so its gotta be happening from the inside out.

return them.

you'll be too worried about wearing them to ever enjoy those so why do that to yourself.

pilbondin pilbondin not sure but i can only assume soon. Maybe spring? These options have been available for like 4 or 5 months now if i recall correctly. Cant wait til my pair comes in.

Considering the tax on $170 is just about $15, almost 2 1/2 years after release, $200 shipped is not that bad. Plus if ur enrolled in the ebay bucks program, thats $2 right there so technically $198 shipped lol. I snagged the 13 while i could.

Considering the tax on $170 is just about $15, almost 2 1/2 years after release, $200 shipped is not that bad. Plus if ur enrolled in the ebay bucks program, thats $2 right there so technically $198 shipped lol. I snagged the 13 while i could.
good decision imo, deff a good deal for $200 shipped

So I want to buy my first pair of 95's soon (OG Neon to be exact) and with air maxes I range from 8.5-9. Also I've been told that after a while of wearing 95's they get wider/looser but i want a snug fit for mine. So should I go for a 8.5 (been seeing alot of 8.5's on eBay) in that case? plus a 9 is hard to find on eBay rn....help

So I want to buy my first pair of 95's soon (OG Neon to be exact) and with air maxes I range from 8.5-9. Also I've been told that after a while of wearing 95's they get wider/looser but i want a snug fit for mine. So should I go for a 8.5 (been seeing alot of 8.5's on eBay) in that case? plus a 9 is hard to find on eBay rn....help
dunno if you own any am90s or BWs, but if you do, take the same size as your 90s or BWs

Yea I own the 2015 infrared 90 OG's I wish I doubled up on lol...
take the same size as your 90s, 95s tend to run narrow at the front if you are tts 9 and cant find the 9 i would go for the 9.5, half size down is never a good idea with 95s, im just saying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom