OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

LOVE

Clean..

There is a gold air max zero coming out as well (that looks similar to the gold 97s) I hope they do a gold AM95 as well.

damn. sold for 250 way back when. surprising considering there really arent any 95s as unique as that. but 95s are forgotten tbh. air max in general. kinda sad. ISS running forum used to be popping. 
You must have missed all of the AM1's last month and the AM97 today. Definitely not forgotten.

damn. sold for 250 way back when. surprising considering there really arent any 95s as unique as that. but 95s are forgotten tbh. air max in general. kinda sad. ISS running forum used to be popping. 
250 is a pretty good deal if you can find them in DS condition

but for that price now you will already need to be happy if they are 8/10 or 9/10 condition if you now can find them

Last edited:

You must have missed all of the AM1's last month and the AM97 today. Definitely not forgotten.
a lot of people picked those up for resale. and nike spent a ton marketing them. if they had dropped without a huge marketing campaign i bet theyd sit... like they have been for years. all im saying is its outdated tech. only people like u guys and I that have BEEN on air max have been waiting for a huge air max year. 

cant wait for the gold. 

and they need to do a solid retro of liek 87*-93 air. air grails etc. the real gems. they dropped an icarus today i think. pretty clean. 

Last edited:
Womens always got nice colorways as 95 is concerned /// Wmns 919491-300 would perfectly match with a satin jacket

Wheat today
Sickly underrated. But don't take this the wrong way I feel like you choke the crap out of your sneakers lol

Back
Top Bottom