OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Silver bullets came in today, and they are better than expected :smokin

just go on ebay to look for a pair, it will probably take another 3 years before they drop them again

thanks man. I was just confused for a second. I was just checking out kicks-crew and they have some under "new arrivals" I never heard anything so I figured id ask if they were dropping again. Im just gunna grab a fresh pair from there I think. I prefer my shoes DS

thanks man. I was just confused for a second. I was just checking out kicks-crew and they have some under "new arrivals" I never heard anything so I figured id ask if they were dropping again. Im just gunna grab a fresh pair from there I think. I prefer my shoes DS
you're welcome, K-C is probably selling leftover stock from the 2015 release what they got for the low in china

I recently got into the sneaker "game" and bought myself a pair of Neons 2010 release.  Just a few newbie questions and comments:

1) Am I the only one to find them larger than true size?  Every other pair of Nike I have I fit into US 8 fine but for these 95s I feel like I need 7.5.

2) The way these sneakers look, they look super big on me even though the physical size if similar to my AM1s for example.  Must be the design...anyone else find them look fat and big on their feet?  When I wear them, I feel like I am wearing those stuff toy slippers with puffy characters on the front.

3) I've seen youtube videos of people clean them like they were just plain leather....with Jason Markk and soft brush....but these Neons have suede and nubuck all over, is it really safe to do that?  What is the proper way of cleaning these?

My feet are wide as hell and i sometimes feel that way about 95s lmao. My foot buldges out the sides[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone in Orlando, International Drive Nike Outlet had AM95 Independence Days for $110 in a lot of sizes. They are on the back wall.

Back
Top Bottom