OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

#modzzilla

That's me.

How'd you secure that Mars Yard?

I missed out due to release debarcles over here in oz.

I Copped the Nike Air Max Plus Woven Grey Tongue around a year ago off some guy on a Facebook group. I never knew the full name so i was researching it and came across these pictures, which belonged to a obviously fake website. I had no idea that they even made fakes of these and i'm sorta stressing atm haha. Was wondering whats the best and easiest way to tell if mine are fake. would really help to know as it would be a shame if i paid $140 for fakies which i could find for like $20. thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,
Bobski

Air Max 95 (2).jpg
Air Max 95 (3).jpg
Air max 95.jpg
Air Max 95 (1).jpg

Was wondering whats the best and easiest way to tell if mine are fake. would really help to know as it would be a shame if i paid $140 for fakies which i could find for like $20. thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,
Bobski

please drop the pictures here from the sizetag behind the tongue

I used to keep tabs on this thread as it was the best place to keep up to date on 95s and older models, now I can't just see all the pictures throughout it. Why did they remove this option?

I used to keep tabs on this thread as it was the best place to keep up to date on 95s and older models, now I can't just see all the pictures throughout it. Why did they remove this option?

Yeah, I miss the thread galleries as well. I don't know how to find them on this crappy new site either.

Those khaki/olive 95s from the last page are awesome. Might have to pick up a pair of those. Anybody know the style/color code?

Lol, no it won't.

95s have felt like you're walking on bricks since 2004/5.

But they look good.

Find some wearable 03s if you want to feel what walking on air feels like.
Then they must have special treated my 2013 AM95s.

They don't feel soft like on air, nor hard on bricks.

All I know it is the most effective forefoot cushioned shoe that I play basketball with, that protect my knees from tension or impact.

I am 212 lb and do jumpshots. adidas boost isn't good enough for me although I have 2 pairs.

It's good to know AM97 lowest price point before people hurry and snatch them all.

That would be $120.

Just went to wear these for the first time, had them on feet, stepped out house about to hop in car and i noticed they yellowed on me... f*ck! They sat in box without tissue paper. How can i get rid of this yellowing on the right shoes inner mesh?

IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4014.JPG
IMG_4015.JPG
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT

Has anyone used it before? How was the effect?

My AM95 is officially my sports shoe: basketball & running due to forefoot cushion & arch support.
It outperforms my adidas boost, as well UnderArmour FlowRN.

I heard in 2003 or so, they include a packet that contained 2 foam pieces. But I did not receive them.

If it gives me better arch support, I will look for it for my sz 10.

Back
Top Bottom