⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of average women of the Anglo Saxon persuasion, what ever happened to Mandy Moore?>
Nah. We not doing THIS today, man.

RE: Mandy Moore. She's one of the main characters on an NBC show "This Is Us". I think white folks, and maybe women in general, love it but I can't confirm.

RE: Mandy Moore. She's one of the main characters on an NBC show "This Is Us". I think white folks, and maybe women in general, love it but I can't confirm.
Wife watches religiously. It's the show your wife watches and then calls her friends or has a long *** text chain about.

Per this Variety article, it was the 2nd most watched non-sports show in the US in 2019-20 behind Masked Singer.

This is Us is for middle America and 40-60 year old white women from coast to coast

Per this Variety article, it was the 2nd most watched non-sports show in the US in 2019-20 behind Masked Singer.

I remember when I first saw a commercial for the masked singer and thought “this some bull**** who gonna watch this”

read that one all the way wrong :lol:

Last edited:
did not know Anthony Edwards comments would spark these hot takes :lol:
when bron and steph are gone, the ant-man will provide this board plenty of material :pimp:

I remember when I first saw a commercial for the masked singer a d thought “this some bull**** who gonna watch this”

read that one all the way wrong :lol:
This country isn’t too bright so the dumber the show the better chance it has of being a hit...I knew it would take off

They be pumping out the same stories but switching departments of whatever city ( fire, police, library etc) and ppl flock to it :lol:

This country isn’t too bright so the dumber the show the better chance it has of being a hit...I knew it would take off

They be pumping out the same stories but switching departments of whatever city ( fire, police, library etc) and ppl flock to it :lol:

This is the realest **** you ever wrote. One network (I think it was NBC) had "Chicago Wednesdays" or some **** where they aired hour-long, Chicago-based procedural dramas from 8PM - 11PM and they were about police, fire and hospital :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom