Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can literally fit a 3rd eyeball in that cut. His cutman deserves every penny.

Happy for jojo, mans is always a fan friendly fighter.

Hearn is a ***** for having these internet houghs in a pro fight. Total disrespect to the ones who bust their *** and even lost their lives trying to make it to the top.

Tevin Farmer was weight drained and need to move up to 135 immediately, 135 is where all the money fighters are at but I don't think he can beat any of them but might as well try to make a couple mil while you lose.

Wonder if Andrade moves up to 168 to try to make the BJS fight happen again since it doesn't look like he can get Canelo, GGG or Charlo

BJS would have been a better fight on paper, but I don't think those two style wise would make for an entertaining fight. I was interested in him fighting Callum Smith, but the Ryder fight kind of soured me on that potential match up.

I'd now most like to see Canelo against Benavidez, but we're probably a ways away from that.

I wanted BJS cause he's a better trash talker and bigger personality so at least the build up wouldn't be boring, also think he can outbox Canelo

Seems like Andy Ruiz rejected a 5 million offer to fight Dillian Whyte in U.S Saying May isn't enough time apparently...

Ruiz a clown. It’s not enough time for 5Ms cuz he eating too much and driving exotics

Oh yeah that’s an easy fight for Canelo and big payday and he can relax and chill and gain more fans. A true prize fighter he is.

Canelo vs Murata has been agreed to for Sunday May 24th (Sat 23rd U.S. time) & will be held at the Saitama Super Arena, site of Inoue’s last fight. Tokyo Dome is occupied and potential Mayweather return clouds Cinco de Mayo date. Yahoo JP reports

Wait what

Tank need to see how much a judgment from a case involving a woman just cost Broner and he's still got more pending, same with Kovalev, Pulev, Conor as far as other fighters that have these cases involving women

Back
Top Bottom