Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I like J-Rock. I feel bad that he lost in his hometown, but Rosario brought it tonight.

To be honest, I don’t even know if Charlo beats Rosario.

I just watched Harrison walk down Charlo and fluster him all night, until Harrison got stupid and caught with a shot. Charlo tends to fall in love with the one shot power that he DOESNT have. Rosario seems to have a good chin (Dusted off a big right from Jrock in the 2nd), solid counterpunching, and must hit like a trunk. Don’t even know how this kid makes the weight cause he looked like a middleweight in there.

Could just be one night and he fought the fight of his life, but no doubt he has legitimate skills if we’re judging it off of this one.

To be honest, I don’t even know if Charlo beats Rosario.

I just watched Harrison walk down Charlo and fluster him all night, until Harrison got stupid and caught with a shot. Charlo tends to fall in love with the one shot power that he DOESNT have. Rosario seems to have a good chin (Dusted off a big right from Jrock in the 2nd), solid counterpunching, and must hit like a trunk. Don’t even know how this kid makes the weight cause he looked like a middleweight in there.

Could just be one night and he fought the fight of his life, but no doubt he has legitimate skills if we’re judging it off of this one.

Jermell def does get flustered but one thing for sure ive never seen them rattled or chinny. Those Twin boys chins are A1.

that would be a interesting fight though.

These yutes were amateurs taking 7 pairs of his red bottoms and some boxing gloves rather than the AP

:smh::smh::smh:
How you gonna keep the hanger-ons and get rid of the one guy who kept pushing you into the gym. The guy who was brutally honest with him and his carelessness with training and dieting.
Andy gotta get his priorities in order.

Mayorga news is all bad.
Cant even wish him a speedy recovery if the latter is true. After all this is the same man who violated another mans wife when he started slapping Sugar Shane’s wife @ss, this man ain’t been playing with a full deck for a minute.

I was hoping Usyk Chisora got made, I’m in for that.

Couldn’t care less about Joshua v Usyk though unless dude is seriously impressive against Chisora. Him being the mandatory in the first place is a joke.

Teddy was not shy at all about ****ting on Andy after that rematch :lol:

Might be good for him

And Stephen A gotta fire that trainer asap

This is what is required for me to take Andy Ruiz serious:

Trainer - Anne Wolfe
Secondary Trainer - Freddie Roach
S&C - Anne Wolfe & Alex Ariza
Nutritionist - Chris Algieri
Special Advisor - Victor Conte
Sports Psychologist - Mike Tyson
Motivational Speaker - Shannon Briggs
Training location- Big Bear