Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
Every penny counts if he's gonna subject himself to an @ss whooping.
Not even mad at the kid for walking into his first L like a man, get it out the way.
The last thing we need is a new generation of boxers fighting bums to protect theyre meaningless unbeaten record.

Only way I can see that happening is if they get ESPN to give Arum some more money due to a lot of these NCAA conferences canceling so they can use this as Sat night content without a big CFB game, otherwise the total pot for main event budget Arum had is still at $4.75 mil with Loma going down to $3.25 and Teo up to $1.5 split

I read that he is getting 2 mill or close.

If Teo isn’t weight drained (I think he said he was walking around at like 160 in March) I’m picking him to pull off the upset.

Teo’s size and power are going to nullify Loma’s edge in skill, and athletically there isn’t much of, if any of a gap between the two.

If Teo isn’t weight drained (I think he said he was walking around at like 160 in March) I’m picking him to pull off the upset.

Teo’s size and power are going to nullify Loma’s edge in skill, and athletically there isn’t much of, if any of a gap between the two.

Yeah if he isn't weight drained then that could be big. I'll be surprised if either one of these two get stopped early.

Great fight! Loma vs Lopez. If Lopez doesn't KO him, and it goes the distance with Loma putting on a clinic, I see the judges robbing Loma of the W. This way, Arum has his next cash cow primed and ready for bigger payouts down the road.

Inoue vs Moloney was originally slated for Loma vs Lopez undercard but will
now be a standalone Main Event if signed.

im hoping teo can pull off the upset but i have a feeling this will go loma way via decision.... it will look like floyd vs canelo where a younger canelo got schooled by the much older veteran floyd... see this playing the same exact way but im hopefully im wrong and theres an upset lol

The Mayweather sweepstakes are closed.

These boxers need to move on and try to build their fan base or play the villain and have people hate watch you like Mayweather.

Benavidez missed weight by 3 lbs...:smh:

Saying you won’t leave the division until you fight Plant and Canelo doesn’t seem like the smart thing to say anymore.

Benavidez missed weight by 3 lbs...:smh:

Saying you won’t leave the division until you fight Plant and Canelo doesn’t seem like the smart thing to say anymore.
Doesn't he have " fat genes" to begin with? I can see why he has problems making weight during the lockdowns and whatnot.

Yeah in the last rd, fatigue probably had to do with that cause Benavidez gas tank was on E. Yeah Callum Smith should just move to 175 if he doesn't get the Canelo fight worked out

Probably same goes for Callum Smith. What was the fight when Benavidez got knocked down? Was it Gavril?

How you guys think Gilberto Ramirez woulda done against current super middleweight champs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible analogy to use between Bones and Benavidez.

Neither Plant, Smith or Canelo wanted that smoke. Damn shame he missed weight.

Back
Top Bottom