Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teo should not take that fight anymore then if Loma is willing to take a paycut. That means Loma wants to punish and wash him.

Teo could get outboxed but I don’t see him getting beat up by Loma. Worst case scenario the fight looks a lot like Canelo vs. Floyd.

Teo could get outboxed but I don’t see him getting beat up by Loma. Worst case scenario the fight looks a lot like Canelo vs. Floyd.

Agree. I could see him getting beat up though if he tries to do that stupid broke shoulder roll he tries though against someone like Loma.

People also thought Loma would have trouble with Walters and Ringondeaux. Both were thoroughly embarrassed.

I think they're going to set Crawford up for a title in 4th weight class vs Texeira if they can get Castano to step aside

If true, lomas literally paying to send teofimo to school lol. This is coming from bobs mouth though so take it with a grain of salt.

even though it’s coming from Bobs mouth I believe it :lol: .Teo needs to avoid this at all cost now.Dude wants all the smoke.

Walter's power was because of the size, had he came back after Loma I think that would have proven it self out against other guys at 135 who were his own size.

Teo's big for the division but I'm expecting him to carry his power up to 140 and eventually to 147 down the road. Teo's got some snap to his punches that Walters never had.

Jojo Diaz has become the 1st non european belt holder to sign to MTK Global, hope this means he'll do a fight across the pond soon

lets see if Rolly shows out this Sat, also we will finally see where Wallin falls in the HW division..if he wins decisively, then it goes a long way to making fury's win over him a little bit more legit

Jojo Diaz has become the 1st non european belt holder to sign to MTK Global, hope this means he'll do a fight across the pond soon

lets see if Rolly shows out this Sat, also we will finally see where Wallin falls in the HW division..if he wins decisively, then it goes a long way to making fury's win over him a little bit more legit

Diaz still with Golden Boy?

I don't know what these guys gripes are, and I suspect it has something to do with being young and entitled. But the Andrew Cancio situation was poorly handled by Golden Boy. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom