Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teo needs to hold out for $2mil+, $1.2 mil is way too low for a unification vs Loma, Shakur just got $700k vs a nobody for that 1st top rank bubble fight

I see both sides of the argument. You also gotta remember theres no gate.

Not really fair to compare to cambell when it was held in his backyard at the 02 arena.

Hopefully bob comes up with close to 2 mill.

Last edited:
Apparently Top Rank ans Lopez are nudging ESPN to pony up some cash to satisfy Lopez. If I recall, HBO used to pay guys like Berto absurd amounts of money.

This is an interview that was given yesterday in Spanish for Teo Sr.

He talks about his son, how he did Tae Kwon Doe and then went into boxing. Then they ask him about the negotiations. He says that the negotiations are complicated. But he says that Lomachenko is getting paid too much for this fight and that Lomachenko needs to be paid two million dollars less than what he is presently being paid, meaning that those freed two million should be allocated to his son. Then his son would be getting paid what he's worth and Lomachenko would be getting paid what he's worth.

P.S. He says the fight is still going to happen, and that his son is going to knock out Lomachenko within five rounds.

Bueno. Creo saber cuál es el problema con el viejo Teófimo López y el chico. Ambos quieren que Lomachenko reduzca aún más sus $3,25 millones. Quieren que les des más dinero de tu bolsillo porque creen que no vale la pena. La audacia de estos dos es increíble. Ambos son mariquitas y necesitan luchar ahora por no más de $1,2 millones, si no un poco más. Estoy en serio. Esto se está volviendo ridículo y si siguen hablando de esta manera, van a parecer tontos y cobardes para el resto del mundo.

I saw some speculation that they got the money settled somehow Lopez is getting 2 Mill or close and it is to be officially announced on Monday.

Berlanga from top rank is more impressive so far than david morrell

Last edited:
The only real difference I see between Morrell and Berlanga is punching power, which Berlanga hits much harder than Morrell

Screenshot_20200808-192446_FOX Sports.jpg

:lol:

The only real difference I see between Morrell and Berlanga is punching power, which Berlanga hits much harder than Morrell
I saw on my youtube feed, someone described Morrell as Lomachenko with Power. Anyway we are a long way from that fight, there are a few SMW's at PBC. Plus big Charlo plans to move up there.

White Magic fought a 30 yr old mma fighter last night but he looked sharp putting him away in the 2nd

Charlos still addressing that comment Jacobs made about them not touching Ms tho in his own content at around the 15 min mark

You can tell mans sparred a few rounds in his life.

The way he mustered all that energy from his hips was a thing of beauty

Back
Top Bottom