Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supposedly they believe Saudis will offer up a record amount of money for either AJ vs Fury or AJ vs Wilder, like AJ's team won't take it unless AJ gets $100mil+ for the fight, maybe $150 mil+ and i don't know who else besides the Saudis are going to put up that kinda money

I mean if they’re offering up record paydays maybe they actually get this heavyweight unification done, regardless of whether it’s Wilder or Fury vs Joshua. Money talks.

The atmosphere would be more hype in England or the US though, especially if it ended up being England for a Fury vs Joshua unification.

Yeah only way I see AJ doing a fight vs either of them for undisputed is if he's getting around $150 mil for it and idk who else pays that besides Saudis. If its AJ vs Wilder it would be dope to have it in Nigeria tho, AJ being a brit of Nigerian descent and Wilder also saying part of his ancestry traces back to Nigeria. I just don't see Nigeria paying that kind of a site fee that Saudis would

Yeah only way I see AJ doing a fight vs either of them for undisputed is if he's getting around $150 mil for it and idk who else pays that besides Saudis. If its AJ vs Wilder it would be dope to have it in Nigeria tho, AJ being a brit of Nigerian descent and Wilder also saying part of his ancestry traces back to Nigeria. I just don't see Nigeria paying that kind of a site fee that Saudis would

Trust me. The Naija folks got crude oil, business and embezzlement money and they will pay with both of these guys having Nigeria ancestry traces & a brit of Nigeria. They'll pay to have a Rumble In the Jungle type of event which will make TONS of money.

Don't wanna see that **** in Saudi, man :lol:. Saudis boring.

Canelo vs Murata has been agreed to for Sunday May 24th (Sat 23rd U.S. time) & will be held at the Saitama Super Arena, site of Inoue’s last fight. Tokyo Dome is occupied and potential Mayweather return clouds Cinco de Mayo date. Yahoo JP reports

Canelo vs Murata has been agreed to for Sunday May 24th (Sat 23rd U.S. time) & will be held at the Saitama Super Arena, site of Inoue’s last fight. Tokyo Dome is occupied and potential Mayweather return clouds Cinco de Mayo date. Yahoo JP reports
May 24th? Weak

This sucks for Andrade to fight on a Thurs night when he should be promoted as an elite boxer. Jan been a wack boxing month.

Last edited:
Good fight. This MJ kid is serious. Roman took the close loss graciously.
I like Roman but idk if he was gonna give Navarrete or Vargas a shot at those belts. I think a rematch with MJ would be another good fight

Back
Top Bottom