Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still high on Joshua for that fight. Nothing that Fury has done against either Wilder or Klitschko has me convinced Joshua doesn't have the tools to beat him. I guess we'll see if/when it happens though.

What happens if Wilder and Fury have a third fight and Wilder wins? They gonna fight for a 4th time?

I wouldn’t take much of anything out of that Wallin fight. Besides the cut Fury has always fought up and down to his opponent level, it’s the reason everyone thought he was another Eurobum after the Cunningham fight.

He’ll be motivated for AJ like he’s been for Wilder and Klit.

Iron TYSON Fury is so technically skilled and awkward that the basic one two that Joshua does won't be enough.

Thks for thr F/U
Usually blood draining like that from the canal means internal injury, TM or external auditory canal etc, they just didnt show it close enough to see the lac.
Doesnt make any difference though because it was still that same shot that disturbed his inner ear which is why he was off balance and looked wobbly the rest of the fight.

He had alot of facial swelling but didnt think his jaw was broken bc of his post fight interview

Last edited:
Wilder not beating fury until he gets a new corner, works on his footwork, study his damn opponent and get over his dependence of a one punch KO.

"Wilder cant fight" - Teddy Atlas
8ED345C6-74C2-4813-8378-C6D0A9E48617.gif

Former light heavyweight world champion Sergey Kovalev is facing new legal troubles. TMZ reports that Kovalev was arrested for a DUI [driving under the influence] in Los Angeles early Monday morning. The 36-year-old was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol around 2AM. During the stop, the trooper believed Kovalev was under the influence and arrested him for DUI. He was taken to a nearby station where he was booked.

Fury's dad wants him to retire now, that's a bad move from a legacy perspective, yes he'd go down in history because of holding every belt at some point but he's quite close to all time great legendary status, if he were for example to beat AJ, Whyte, Usyk, Hrgovic and winner of Joyce/Dubois then he'd go down as an all time great.

I have a hard time handing out all time great status to any hw post Lennox era. Division has been pretty weak as far as talent for a long time now.

If Fury runs through the rest of the guys then yes I agree we have to. His father is bugging with him retiring after this fight.

Former light heavyweight world champion Sergey Kovalev is facing new legal troubles. TMZ reports that Kovalev was arrested for a DUI [driving under the influence] in Los Angeles early Monday morning. The 36-year-old was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol around 2AM. During the stop, the trooper believed Kovalev was under the influence and arrested him for DUI. He was taken to a nearby station where he was booked.

Andre Ward, Virgil & John David were right :lol:

Its February or the end of it. Who do we have on the list for May 5th?

This year is such a let down so far.

Spence car accident changed the landscape greatly

Thats what i was thinking. This years been real lackluster compared to 2019. No major fights even announced.

Thought they was suppose to announce loma teo during ppv this past weekend?

He gotta do the AJ fight for undisputed and potentially $100 mil purse if the Saudis are willing to put up a crazy site fee since AJ has already fought there and Fury did Crown Jewel WWE show there. Whyte deserves his shot and has been waiting for ages and been the WBC number 1 for yrs. Usyk is 1 of the best technical boxers, Hrgovic and Dubois would top it off because it would be fighting and possibly beating the top 2 prospects of the next generation

If Fury runs through the rest of the guys then yes I agree we have to. His father is bugging with him retiring after this fight.

Andre Ward, Virgil & John David were right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom