OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Consensus #1 overall pick? 7 sacks already this season

He might be #1 by the end of the year. I know we haven’t played any great teams but the dude is so quick off the snap and in the backfield. He had two strip sacks in the first half today

Texas A&M's offense is just terrible. The offensive line is getting folded up, they can't run the ball and their receivers are helping. Nix isn't even playing that well for Auburn but because Texas A&M can't do anything on offense, there's no pressure on him.

TAMU is looking more on the Mississippi State level than legitimately competing with the top tier of the SEC West.

That stupid Cal loss. :smh:
Staying up till 1am for that L still hurts
francis.png

I dont understand that question, "which conference would you rather be, ACC or Pac12?" I'd want to be Clemson, not a damn conference. :lol:

I think its encouraging that the Pac is trending in the right direction though and its definitely more competitive top to bottom than it has been in some time.

I dont understand that question, "which conference would you rather be, ACC or Pac12?" I'd want to be Clemson, not a damn conference. :lol:

I think its encouraging that the Pac is trending in the right direction though and its definitely more competitive top to bottom than it has been in some time.
This conference allegiance stuff is stupid af

Dude answered right "I want the national champ"
pachah1.png

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom