OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: You think Saban was able to sneak it under the radar nobody in Alabama serves kale salads or real Mexican food?

please, check the receipts. You better watch your mouth
mcwy7d.png

Realistically who do y’all want? Urban Meyer aside

Honestly, ANY competent hire would probably dominate that conference. I’ve gone on record and said I’d even be happy with Bryan Harsin.

If you want me to make a list of realistic hires I’d want, I can do that though.

He’s not making any excuses to decommit. He keeps saying he’s solid. It’s the Bama college media machine that is pushing the narrative and rightfully so. He’s the #2 QB in the country so of course he’s still talking and listening to Alabama but as a courtesy to SC he’s refused to visit them. That should say enough but Bama fans gonna Bama.

You’ll know when he’s waivering because he’s going to decommit outright before looking at other schools. I don’t think he’s gonna do a secret recruitment and dip.

It’s worth noting also that 3 years in Tuscaloosa the town doesn’t appeal to every one, even when it’s just a business decision.

This was nako xl nako xl just last week, since you asked :lol:.

Bryce on Bama would be something else. I would say the bag needs to be heavy for that fam but they are the type to get turned off with that type of stuff

Guess you were right about the bag not being necessary too?

I feel like this is the exact opposite of what y'all were saying about this kid a few weeks ago :lol:

Nah. casper90403 casper90403 has been saying two things from day 1:
1. “Bryce is overrated, give me DJ” (to which I was calling him a Bosch homer, and he eventually came around); and
2. “Bryce isn’t coming here anyway. He’s flipping to Bama or Oklahoma.”

I’ve always said Bryce was listening to Alabama. What @atlsfinest said about media narrative is a misrepresentation of what we said.

Every SC fan here has always agreed Bama was pursuing him hard and that he was listening. What I said was bs is reports that he was telling anyone he was wavering on his commitment, because he didn’t. I think you dacomeup dacomeup asked “if he’s already looking for excuses to flip..” or something and I was like “nah, Bryce isnt saying anything. It’s not him.” Sark was the one telling Bama’s Beat writers that. I also said I didn’t think that he would do a secret recruitment. I said something like “If he’s gonna Flip he’ll decommit first and take a trip and we’ll all know,” because it’d been 2 years and he hadn’t visited Bama yet. He ended up not decomitting before the trip which was a surprise, but like I said he decided to take the trip which was the writing on the wall. I even posted about the visit and flip in here on Thursday and Friday and tagged @atlsfinest and you I believe.

And also, I know @atlsfinest gleefully sprinted to his Hewlett-Packard to post that news because he’s still salty we were right about Milton and Evans.

Whatever heals those wounds for you playboy. I’m sure you’re still getting everybody :lol:

Bryce decision to join bama was made in June. This didn’t just happen this week. It just happened to be the most convenient time for them to make it.

This was nako xl nako xl just last week, since you asked :lol:.

Guess you were right about the bag not being necessary too?

:lol: but I also posted this later that day:

Bryce? He’s probably not even coming to USC. He’s the next Tua :lol:

But he’s basically West Coast Kyler Murray with a good attitude.

And also that Gerard Martinez (sc’s recruiting insider) said it was a surprise he had hung in the class as long as he had.

USC about to get Jake Garcia too :smh:
What's up with him?

He and Miller Moss were waiting to see if Bryce flipped to move up SC.

We lead for Moss and are 2nd for Garcia, I believe to Miami. But both are 2021 and don’t help us if Harrell keeps up the Slovis love fest and Daniels and Fink dip.

Bryce decision to join bama was made in June. This didn’t just happen this week. It just happened to be the most convenient time for them to make it.

That’s what a lot of people are saying. Gerard said a month ago “it’s not a matter of if, but when.” But when he didn’t decommit in June and kept hanging on campus through the spring and summer and calling USC “we” in interviews people started to believe.

If Miami keeps stinking it up then you can forget about Garcia going there anyways..

Back
Top Bottom