OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that the AP or any rankings matter at this point but a team not dropping after a trash performance makes no sense. Bama played a team just as bad as Clemson and destroyed them, Clemson needed a failed 2 point conversion play to escape. That logic has never been applied in any rankings

Reactions: MVP
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne how you feeling about the Iowa game? I saw y’all opened up as like 13 point favorites

idk, it was nice to see the offense get itself some rhythm but Rutgers is awful even by Rutgers standards this season. I'm not sure there is much you can take away from that game tbh, other than the fact that the team probably has a little bit of some confidence back.

That game should probably be a pick em.

Im so tired of Bama getting a pass every year. They play nobody. This who well it's the SEC stuff gotta stop. The SEC been trash for years. Only Bama LSU and Georgia been good the past few years. Don't give me that whole well Kentucky went 10-2 last year crap either. I'm talking about been constantly good.

I wish the NCAA would allow teams to play an all power 5 schedule or at least more conference games because nobody's gonna play Bama outta conference but cupcakes. Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Any team with a decent oline is going to give Michigan fits.
Kinda bizarre how parallel Michigan and A&M are running right now...

Very similar issues offensively and defensively... Coaching rigidity issues are borderline identical.

CBS screwed us for next week. Already was a minuscule chance of winning at LSU but it's officially 0% now with it being a night game.

And that, ladies and gentleman is why Leach will never have a job outside of Pullman. You get his quirky (and funny) comments on pirates, weddings, and mascots and then you also get the total dumb remarks on calling out 18-22 yr old amateur kids.
If you want to challenge your kids do it behind closed doors but calling them out publicly is irresponsible and lazy.

Florida should have a good chance just because Bo Nix can be a liability, but Auburn's run game should be the deciding factor.

Back
Top Bottom