OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This morning i asked out loud "how the hell are you an underdog but ranked 9 spots higher"

SMU getting that as whooped. Memphis making it look so easy

Memphis has an athletic defense and is aggressive on offense. Kinda wanted SMU to win so they could stay undefeated but this Memphis team is fun to watch

Time to watch the UFC fight... fight on..smh

tenor (34).gif

Going for 2 made no sense other than I'm pretty sure the spread for this game at kickoff was Memphis -6.

Yea, didn’t understand the logic, I guess if they got the onside kick they could’ve just scored to win the game.

Play call was excellent tho lol

Helton had numerous things to say about the game, but most interestingly was when he was asked about his future with the Trojan football team.

Question: "Why do you believe you are the right coach to lead this program going forward?"

Answer: "Thank you for that question, appreciate you.

"I've been here 10 years and I believe in being a servant to this university and to the young men that are here. Each and every day I wake up and represent them and our school and I will continue to do that each and every day and I'll fight like hell for the next win with the people that I believe in and the people that I love until they ask me not to do it anymore.

"I'm going to show up on Monday and work my butt off for the next one, that's what coaches do, that's what ball coaches are and I'll continue doing the only thing I know which is to fight.

"Thank you for that question."

Question: "Did you go into the game thinking that you had to win to keep your job?"

Answer: "The guys that I think about are the guys that are beside me and are in that locker room. That's what I feel. I'm trying to help them win a championship, our staff is trying to help them win a championship, and I love them. Everyone in that locker room I've signed. I've been in their living room. I love them like sons.

"I'm not worried about me. I've coached and played enough ball for 10 lifetimes. I am worried about helping them win a Pac-12 South championship and try to get to a Pac-12 Championship.

"Whatever is written is already written. God already has that plan. Until then I'm going to dang fight and help them to try and win the Pac-12 South. We're in a hole right now, we've got to do our job and win the next three games and hope for a little help."

He’s gone

Don't lie...
If I was watching you know I would have been posting

I actually need someone to explain what happened in the 2nd quarter. It was 14-10 Oregon with 2 mins to go in the first half when I stopped following online, and I checked the score later and saw Oregon went into the half up 28-17? 3 TDs got scored in under 2 mins?

If I was watching you know I would have been posting

I actually need someone to explain what happened in the 2nd quarter. It was 14-10 Oregon with 2 mins to go in the first half when I stopped following online, and I checked the score later and saw Oregon went into the half up 28-17? 3 TDs got scored in under 2 mins?

Well I stayed around until mid 3rd quarter then I couldn't take it any more.

So...there was a turnover that Oregon scores on. We came down and put together a nice drive and score. Score was 21-17. Seemed like a good way to go into the half.

But then Helton gonna Helton. Instead of a squib kick...they kick it to the return man and he gets a 100 yard kick return. That's how the half ended. They got the ball to start the third, Pac 12 refs did thier thing and Oregon scored again. Slovis threw a trash INT, they got a pick 6 and that's when I quit.

Back
Top Bottom