OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Side note, this is Mike Norvell? :lol:

9508983.jpeg

If he’s smart he’s gone. I thought he was always a 2 year rental though.

Smart from what perspective tho? From a purely draft stock maybe, but if he wants any shot at having an actual career at the next level he needs to go back.

His 'tools" really aren't all that special, there's literally a tall immobile guy with a strong arm in just about every draft.

Smart from what perspective tho? From a purely draft stock maybe, but if he wants any shot at having an actual career at the next level he needs to go back.

His 'tools" really aren't all that special, there's literally a tall immobile guy with a strong arm in just about every draft.
I don’t think he’s special. I just don’t think UW or Petersen is doing anything to help or develop him. Petersen also doesn’t have a history of grooming QBs for the NFL, granted Eason may be the most talented he’s ever had.

As a Georgia fan, I was high on Jake Eason and I thought you would rip up the Pac-12 but from the looks of things it doesn't look like he's improved that much from his freshman year. He's still in ultra talented guy but he's really struggled against any decent defense he's faced.

That being said, I think he should probably go pro. Regardless of some of his struggles, he's likely to be a first-round pick based on his talent. if he returns next season, he runs the risk of struggling again and ruining his draft stock (of course that's outside of the obvious injury risk).

If he's out for the remainder of the regular-season he midas whale pull a Bosa and get ready for the draft.

They’re going to appeal it and hope to get it down to 2 games.

Also I highly doubt bosa would’ve quit had the team been in the position to possibly compete for a natty, if the team is still in contention I’m sure Chase will come back

He went from Chase the Predator Young to Chase the Creditor Young

Jacob Eason is a first rounder?!?!?

Obviously it fluctuates week-to-week but most of the mock drafts I've seen Have him going in the back half of the first round. Typically he's the fourth quarterback off the board after Tua, Burrow and Herbert.

Yikes. Is Fromm still projected as a 1st rder?

a lot of mock drafts had him in the first round going into the season but he's struggled 4 stretches this season so unless he finishes the season super hot, he likely won't be a first-rounder. He'll likely be back to go 4-0 against Florida and torture Todd Grantham's defense one more time

Back
Top Bottom