OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of star players being out, Jayden Daniels may be hurt. ASU folks can't confirm it yet, and he practiced on Wednesday so it'd be a surprise, but PFTCommenter is jumping on it.

He's had a hurt knee since the UCLA game and was held out of some practice during the bye. May make sense to throw money on SC if you're inclined to gamble.

“More on Chase Young situation from Joel Klatt: - Loan was not from Agent - It was paid back before situation became public - He was truthful from start - With precedent I would expect somewhere between 1-2 game suspension...fact that it was not agent and loan was paid back will be key”

High level, probably. Like actually who he was to our generation? Not a chance.

kinda reminds me of when Illinois basketball brought Dee Brown back to help with things. He was the face of Illinois basketball for a while but them young kids have no idea who he was. He’s not the superstar level of sanders obviously but bringing back old people always makes me wonder that

“More on Chase Young situation from Joel Klatt: - Loan was not from Agent - It was paid back before situation became public - He was truthful from start - With precedent I would expect somewhere between 1-2 game suspension...fact that it was not agent and loan was paid back will be key”
Buckeyes will come out clean as usual... Chase's statement did him no favors but NCAA is clueless... Heard Dobbins may have been helped by same "family friend"... I am shocked that a school like OSU and their history would allow this to hit the papers

For the love of god why is Bama LSU not the primetime game?

There is nothing worth a damn kicking off after 430pm PST.

For the love of god why is Bama LSU not the primetime game?

There is nothing worth a damn kicking off after 430pm PST.

CBS already used the 1 prime time slot they get yearly on the GA vs ND game earlier this season.

Last edited:
Buckeyes will come out clean as usual... Chase's statement did him no favors but NCAA is clueless... Heard Dobbins may have been helped by same "family friend"... I am shocked that a school like OSU and their history would allow this to hit the papers

Like usual? What else did they get away with? Tattoogate where they had an undefeated season wasted?

it was also self reported so they didn’t “allow” anything

A3385174-69AC-439C-AF3B-9095296C751E.jpeg

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom