OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm bringing the wife and kids to Columbus (not married and no kids yet but whatever) in 2031. You hosting dacomeup dacomeup ?

Georgia's non conference schedule in 2030 and 2031 is gonna be crazy.

2030: Clemson, Ohio State and Georgia Tech.
2031: Oklahoma, at Ohio State and Georgia Tech.

I'm bringing the wife and kids to Columbus (not married and no kids yet but whatever) in 2031. You hosting dacomeup dacomeup ?

Georgia's non conference schedule in 2030 and 2031 is gonna be crazy.

2030: Clemson, Ohio State and Georgia Tech.
2031: Oklahoma, at Ohio State and Georgia Tech.

Bring it, catch this fade

Worse now than BEFORE he took the job last time? That can’t be true?

Were they worse before? I don’t follow them at all but knew he had them ranked. They’re buns now so I didn’t think they could’ve been any worse lol

I haven't lived in Ohio since 2008. :lol: I'm a New Yawkah.

And nako xl nako xl , Brother Jimmy's is trash. You're talking about the Murray Hill one for Miami? Might be tough for me to pull off this weekend.

it is trash but it’s gonna have that fratty college energy we need for these games :lol:

can do somewhere else too

Were they worse before? I don’t follow them at all but knew he had them ranked. They’re buns now so I didn’t think they could’ve been any worse lol
They were dreadful before Schiano. Like worst in FBS bad. Remember notorious NTer antonlavey antonlavey ? He got recruited out of HS by Schiano as a PWO and probably would have gotten legitimate playing time as a true freshman they had so little depth (granted he was a 6'4" 220lb safety that ran track.)

The two coaches before Schiano:

Doug Graber era (1990–1995)[edit]
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive coordinator Doug Graber took over the Rutgers football program starting in 1990.[33] Under Graber's tutelage, the Scarlet Knights achieved winning seasons in 1991 and 1992,[34][35] but struggled to maintain consistency and, following a 4–7 campaign in 1995, Graber was fired with two years remaining on his original seven-year contract.[36]

Rutgers joined the Big East Conference in all sports in 1991. The team struggled to compete throughout the 1990s, facing powerhouse teams from Virginia Tech, Miami, Syracuse and West Virginia on a yearly basis.

Terry Shea era (1996–2000)[edit]
Longtime assistant coach Terry Shea was hired to replace Graber in December 1995,[37] However, the Rutgers program suffered its worst five-year stretch in program history.[38] Shea's tenure not only failed to produce a single winning season, it failed to win more than three games in a single season with the exception of a 5–6 campaign in 1998.[39][40] Shea was fired after the 2000 season.[38]

----

Honestly, their best bet would have been for Kyle Flood not to be a sketchball.

Thats my AD.....

TO.gif

Mullen is a clown but the backlash his wife is getting is bizarre. She sees herself as a surrogate mother to these players. Is it weird? Kinda but it's not assault

Surely you didn't expect her to respond any other way. :lol:
If people gave credence to her saying "I didn't meet with Urban Meyer" they now can't give accept her saying she "isn't restricting the AD's ability to hire" as being true?

Look, y'all were reposting an article by Scott Wolf who makes **** up for clicks. She may indeed have misgivings about Urban, as she should, but the guy reporting it would be the last person to know that. I can tell you there's a booster that is already negotiating with Urban, independent of the AD and the Pres.

Back
Top Bottom