OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LSU already surged to -17 over A&M... :lol: :smh:

Jimbo ain't gonna get blowed out. That already feels big and it's probably going to go up.

If I was Texas I would be throwing the house at Matt Rhule. I'm sure that delusional fan base will complain that isn't a 'big' enough name.

If I was Texas I would be throwing the house at Matt Rhule. I'm sure that delusional fan base will complain that isn't a 'big' enough name.

Texas has tried the "successful at a smaller school" route with Strong and Herman and neither worked.

I don't understand why they want to fire Tom Herman. They were ahead of schedule last season and played over their heads. Maybe that gave Texas fans unrealistically high expectations for this season. On top of that, all their candidates are pipe dreams (Urban Meyer and Mike Shannanan type stuff). Give him another year or two to figure it out. Doesn't he have some crazy buy out too?

Last edited:

Well, that's certainly one way to try and get out of having to pay a buyout

I don’t care whether the contract wasn’t signed, or how underwhelming his teams were. They better pay him. Besides, who would ever want to work for an employer like that? Bad business and just outright dishonest.

Shame on Willie and his people for not dotting the “I’s” and crossing the “t’s”, too.

Texas has tried the "successful at a smaller school" route with Strong and Herman and neither worked.

I don't understand why they want to fire Tom Herman. They were ahead of schedule last season and played over their heads. Maybe that gave Texas fans unrealistically high expectations for this season. On top of that, all their candidates are pipe dreams (Urban Meyer and Mike Shannanan type stuff). Give him another year or two to figure it out. Doesn't he have some crazy buy out too?
They have a top 5-10 roster talent wise according to recruiting composites.

6-5 in year 3 with a visible regression by every player except Ingram and Duvernay is unacceptable.

Texas isn’t going to fire Tom Herman this year :lol:

I love seeing his smug *** on the hot seat though. Couldn’t be happening to a nicer douche.

People had Texas primed as a team to take a step back this year. What am I missing here?

Herman and Ehlinger promised their fanbase they were back.

Bru tried to tell you boys and instead of listening to knowledge you made fun of his delicate digestive system.

9537432.jpeg

200.gif

Utah’s a 28.5 point favorite over Colorado.

Ummmm.....Ok? I guess guys who no one thought was going pro need to "declare" that they're coming back next season.

People had Texas primed as a team to take a step back this year. What am I missing here?

People who actually know what they are talking about did.

A lot of dummies had them as a playoff contender tho which is the cause of all the uproar in the fan base besides the usual craziness that comes with Texas being Texas.

Back
Top Bottom