OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arkansas guys saying they’re gonna make Matt Campbell turn down as much as $6M

And option 2 might be Lane Kiffin. :lol:

Is Helton getting another year?
If he was getting another year you’d think the AD would say so to save recruiting. Though him and the USC account hiding comments on some posts on Twitter and IG tells me he knows what popular sentiment is.

Clay got a bunch of silent commits the past two weekends so it’s possible but I’d say he’s gone from everything I’ve heard.

You know what though? After the rebel Grey uniform stunt they pulled years back after people protested their Colonel Reb mascot, it‘s **** Ole Miss always (except when they play Saban and Bama.)
Lmao the PLAYERS picked that uniform yearssss after they got rid of that mascot. Was absolutely no stunt about it, stop reaching.

Lmao the PLAYERS picked that uniform yearssss after they got rid of that mascot. Was absolutely no stunt about it, stop reaching.
The football team wore all- REBEL-GREY UNIFORMS in 2010, the same year that the school finally replaced the mascot who was a caricature of a slave owning confederate commander and 150 years after actual REBELS in Mississippi fought a war against the United States because they wanted to keep slavery.

Please highlight the reach for me.

Because the players, many of whom are black liked the uniforms? Cool.

**** Ole Miss.

Last edited:
The football team wore all- REBEL-GREY UNIFORMS in 2010, the same year that the school finally replaced the mascot who was a caricature of a slave owning confederate commander and 150 years after actual REBELS in Mississippi fought a war against the United States because they wanted to keep slavery.

Please highlight the reach for me.

Because the players, many of whom are black liked the uniforms? Cool.

**** Ole Miss.
Trust me.... I know... I was on that team man. We voted summer 2009 for another jersey and we chose grey (Probably same reason why a lot of teams broke out a grey alternate), were we thinking that deep into it? no not at the time. Would we have chose differently based on how it was gonna be perceived?? Yea probably. The Colonel Reb mascot had been dismissed by the school in 2003, they wanted an on-field mascot so they opened up voting in 2010, years after the Reb had been gone and not allowed on campus.

I know the school has a bad racial history thats obvious, and so do a lot of SEC schools. They have been doing a lot of things to try and move past that historical persona. Will it ever erase the past? Absolutely not, you wanna hate em then cool. That uniform reason just aint making it as deep as you're putting it out to be.

Campbell staying at Iowa State at least another year or two. Arkansas is a dumpster fire right now.

tumblr_ml1i13WoaM1rijbg1o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom