OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go the route LSU did with their basketball coach. Put the empitus on the NCAA to provide evidence. Now we know self-reporting doesn't buy you any lieniency.

In case I don’t get on here tomorrow - which let’s be real, of course I will, because 24 hours alone with family is :emoji_sweat::emoji_sweat_smile: - Happy Thanksgiving to y’all. Even though we don’t always see eye to eye, Harbaugh sucks, and Petersen f**** with his eyes closed, I appreciate y’all for the hours of distraction from the malaise and horror of every day existence.

Particularly to the longtime thread regulars who still outchea (sorry in advance to anyone I forget) bigmike23 bigmike23 ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis アミーゴ アミーゴ casper90403 casper90403 newbs24 newbs24 dacomeup dacomeup Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T atlsfinest atlsfinest 10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln tupac003 tupac003 elpablo21 elpablo21 651akathepaul 651akathepaul swendro swendro fahqu001 fahqu001 langfor5 langfor5 isu 42 isu 42 kickz4242 kickz4242 tmay407 tmay407 N41D N41D Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos

Hope you and your loved ones are able to enjoy a joyous and gluttonous day together.

EDIT

oh and MVP MVP too.

Smh I feel left out, thanks fake news Nako

“Fourth Wiseman has been close to the team multiple times this week--checked in with this report....

"Very very loose group of Buckeyes this week. Day's approach to this game has been playful but direct----but is certainly in contrast to how Meyer came across on Michigan week.

Last week the WHAC was on lockdown and there were a lot of "one v one" and "best v best" competition. This week is more celebratory and fun. Lots of team v team stuff, competitions, races, and other stuff pitting guys against each other in a variety of interesting ways.

Day has had an amazing connection with this group all season long---and seems to know precisely what buttons to push. This week he is playing up the "embracing the moment" aspect of The Game. Reminding guys of the history of the rivalry and of the players that have come before them---but also making a strong emphasis on enjoying every moment of it and not being so uptight that you lose the opportunity to embrace all that it means....

they've been practicing some new "trick" plays(won't go into them here)---but it feels like Day is going out of his way to keep his team loose heading into AA...

will be very interesting to see how it plays out---but Day has been drawing aces all year long---no reason to believe that won't happen again this weekend...

can't wait to see---very confident and loose group of Buckeyes...."”

Smh I feel left out, thanks fake news Nako
Wearing this shirt a few days too early, but...
20191127_195901.jpg

In case I don’t get on here tomorrow - which let’s be real, of course I will, because 24 hours alone with family is :emoji_sweat::emoji_sweat_smile: - Happy Thanksgiving to y’all. Even though we don’t always see eye to eye, Harbaugh sucks, and Petersen f**** with his eyes closed, I appreciate y’all for the hours of distraction from the malaise and horror of every day existence.

Particularly to the longtime thread regulars who still outchea (sorry in advance to anyone I forget) bigmike23 bigmike23 ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis アミーゴ アミーゴ casper90403 casper90403 newbs24 newbs24 dacomeup dacomeup Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T atlsfinest atlsfinest 10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln tupac003 tupac003 elpablo21 elpablo21 651akathepaul 651akathepaul swendro swendro fahqu001 fahqu001 langfor5 langfor5 isu 42 isu 42 kickz4242 kickz4242 tmay407 tmay407 N41D N41D Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos

Hope you and your loved ones are able to enjoy a joyous and gluttonous day together.

EDIT

oh and MVP MVP too.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the fam as well!

EDIT

oh and MVP MVP too.
Same to you brother and everyone in this thread... Great group of fanatics

I think they’re gonna pull the upset. I hope not, but it wouldn’t shock me. They’re on fire

I’ll be happy if we don’t get washed.

Michigan winning in a year where nothing is on the line but bragging rights and OSU is headed to the playoffs (and probably to a NC) regardless of the outcome, would be the most “Michigan” thing to happen tho.

Last edited:

EDIT

oh and MVP MVP too.

giphy.gif

Happy Turkey day fellas. Hopefully you guys get to enjoy the times with family and friends (and stay off the message boards for your respective teams :lol: )

atlsfinest atlsfinest cager out for several weeks?

We're hearing that Cagrr had a potentially serious ankle injury at the end of practice yesterday. We don't know the full extent of everything and Kirby doesn't usually give updates until after the game on Saturday. We weren't planning on him playing against Georgia Tech anyway.

He's easily been our best and most reliable receiver. There's been a night and day difference between our passing game when he's playing versus when he isn't so this is a serious blow. Unless our defense plays lights out and Swift runs for 200+, I don't like our chances against LSU.

You know what though? After the rebel Grey uniform stunt they pulled years back after people protested their Colonel Reb mascot, it‘s **** Ole Miss always (except when they play Saban and Bama.)

I've argued with Ole Miss fans online about this. They say "they're taking away our heritage!", I'm like if your entire heritage consists of racist BS then y'all are just trash people. Although I'll admit the Landshark mascot is goofy though

Back
Top Bottom